Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice highlights but ....

MICHAEL BUBLE????????

Cut you some slack????

Hendrix said:
Okay...after 4 hours of designing this:
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~maroth/god.JPG

I got bored and made a more extensive Maroney video. Not everything is a touchdown or a 60 yard run, but I built it up to those.

I've never done it before so cut me some slack! haha

Enjoy (I hope)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b78O2T9GRbQ

Cut you some f#$in' slack???? Are you kidding me? I almost fell off my chair watching this thing!!!!! What an absolutely incredible video!!!!! You did an awesome job with this Hendrix!!! I am in absolute shock right now after watching Lo Mo slash and burn in this video... I know some might say "well he wasn't always playing against tough competition".....or "Look at the size of those holes.....I could drive a truck through there"....But that isn't what I was watching.....I was watching the "skills" that the guy has....that slash and cut ability.....that breakaway, devestating 2nd gear.....the stiffarm.....the leave the defender standing there with his jock around his ankles spin move....etc.....This guy has so much friggin potential....it is SICK.......and...several of these games were against big time teams.......This guy has the skills to be BIGGER than Bush.......all I can say is .....wow....

Hendrix....in all honesty I have a huge favor to ask.....how do I save this thing? ...or can you email the vid to me..... This guy is going to be a phenonemal player for us....I can just feel it.....I agree with Shanny now....or at least will say "HE will be ONE of the greatest backs in the league....soon"

thanks Hendrix....great work.....and ....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent work. Honestly, he seems like the kind of runner if you give him an inch, he is taking a mile. I saw some nice broken tackles and making people miss, but what continues to amaze me is his pure speed. If you blink, he is gone. I hope he stays healthy, since he is going to be a player for us for the next decade if he does.

Thanks for the great video, and keeping Hendrix alive. Often wondered what the face of music would be today if he, Joplin,Cass, Blind Owl, Stevie Ray, and a few others were still with us. At least we had Cash to the end.

Some one get this vid to Steve Neal. He's going to go nuts pulling for this guy.

Ah, digital logic design, I've had to huge number of those that size back at UConn in my sophomore year ('01)

Thanks for the video!

stcjones said:
Cut you some f#$in' slack???? Are you kidding me? I almost fell off my chair watching this thing!!!!! What an absolutely incredible video!!!!! You did an awesome job with this Hendrix!!! I am in absolute shock right now after watching Lo Mo slash and burn in this video... I know some might say "well he wasn't always playing against tough competition".....or "Look at the size of those holes.....I could drive a truck through there"....But that isn't what I was watching.....I was watching the "skills" that the guy has....that slash and cut ability.....that breakaway, devestating 2nd gear.....the stiffarm.....the leave the defender standing there with his jock around his ankles spin move....etc.....This guy has so much friggin potential....it is SICK.......and...several of these games were against big time teams.......This guy has the skills to be BIGGER than Bush.......all I can say is .....wow....

Hendrix....in all honesty I have a huge favor to ask.....how do I save this thing? ...or can you email the vid to me..... This guy is going to be a phenonemal player for us....I can just feel it.....I agree with Shanny now....or at least will say "HE will be ONE of the greatest backs in the league....soon"

thanks Hendrix....great work.....and ....GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah thanks...yea I can private message it to you. It's about 20MB.

tombonneau said:
Nice highlights but ....

MICHAEL BUBLE????????

i think the song fits pretty well. It was the soundtrack to the best dunk video i've ever seen too.

Actually if you watch the video, I have some of the words synched up with the actions like "Freedom is mine" and he breaks free.

And there are a few others, like when he hurdles is when a short drum beat goes.

I wasn't even planning on that, except the "freedom is mine" one, but i guess it worked out alright.

Haha, hey, it's all good. Just seemed a bit incongruous, threw me for a loop. Used to hearing a hard hip-hop beat to most highlight reels is all.

PromisedLand said:
Hey Hendrix, are you sure you never did a highlights video before? It's AWESOME! I like the choice of background music too - who / what is it??

I'm old enough to have worshiped Jimi H when I was about your age (I did the math from your earlier post) and it is great to hear that some of the greats from my era are finding appreciation with a new, younger audience.

Now some comments on Laurance Maroney: WOW! He looks great - makes people miss both in traffic and in the open field, and once he gets out there he can take it all the way. Of course the defenders in the NFL are faster, but he seems to have good speed as well. He has a real nice way of setting up his blocks, and he seems to be able to change direction on a dime and juke with the best of them. He has the kind of waterbuggy sideways hop too that leaves guys tackling air.

GREAT DRAFT PICK!
heh thanks..never done that before. My sister is a professional film maker though, so maybe I got it in my genes or something.

The song in the background is Feeling Good by Michael Buble...

The music in your era is probably the best music out there...and I can't wait to see Maroney in action!

RI Pats Fan said:
Ah, digital logic design, I've had to huge number of those that size back at UConn in my sophomore year ('01)

Thanks for the video!

gotta love digital logic :-/

excellent Jimi! this is going out to my jets friends.

as a fellow guitar freak, I just wonder what this might be like set to the sounds of VC-SR, or crosstown traffic, or better yet, ezy ryder!!!:rocker:

the taildragger said:

as a fellow guitar freak, I just wonder what this might be like set to the sounds of VC-SR, or crosstown traffic, or better yet, ezy ryder!!!:rocker:
Myself, I'd go with the Boss and "Born to Run"

Or maybe Heart's "Magic Man". Or Steve Miller's "Fly Like an Eagle"

Carry on ......

the taildragger said:

haha..hmm i wonder what hendrix song would actually fit this.

Peace in Mississippi! just kidding heh :)

Hendrix said:
haha..hmm i wonder what hendrix song would actually fit this.

Peace in Mississippi! just kidding heh :)
How 'bout "The Wind cries Laurence" :p

Or maybe "Hear my Train a Comin'"

SRV's "The House is a Rockin"" would be cool. Short song though.

How about "Life in the Fast Lane"

Or maybe Zappa's "Fembot In A Wet T-Shirt". Nope that's for another one :p

I personnally would rather be seeing him run onto the field to "crazy train"

But that's just me

PATSNUTme said:
Very Good Job.

I did notice that he always seem to head to the sideline and that caused concern. Then on several runs during the second half of the reel, he did look to cut up toward the middle when it was there. No concerns any more.

That's funny, because I noticed the exact same thing, and then noticed the same thing.:)

great job! Thanks for taking the time to make the video.

nice video, where did you get all the clips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back