PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Got Bored and Made a Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only half-way through it and I had to pause it to say. Oh My God.

Very Good Job.

I did notice that he always seem to head to the sideline and that caused concern. Then on several runs during the second half of the reel, he did look to cut up toward the middle when it was there. No concerns any more.

Excellent work, Hendrix. It gives me something other than the "Best Maroney Video" to watch 10 times a day. The season is so far away. :mad:

Thanks

think it might be his vision though too. He may see he can get more yardage by going out of bounds, but getting a few extra yards that way instead of cutting in possibly.

Looks like a real good one. Nice job Hendrix. I like the music too. What is it?

bucky said:
Looks like a real good one. Nice job Hendrix. I like the music too. What is it?

Thanks..Feeling Good by Michael Buble

Man, I've been a Maroney fan for a while and watched him play several times in college but that little tape of yours is stunning! Most impressive is how quickly he accelerates - his mid range burst is simply fantastic. YOW!!!

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Very Good Job.

I did notice that he always seem to head to the sideline and that caused concern. Then on several runs during the second half of the reel, he did look to cut up toward the middle when it was there. No concerns any more.

I think that's indicative of almost all good college RBs. The problem is they don't need to cut it up the middle. Even watching the USC highlights LenDale White would bounce it outside all the time. He sure ain't gonna be doin' that in the pros.

I don't think Maroney is a pure outside runner at all. We're definitely going to be seeing him slamming it up the gut. Not every play, mind you. His bread and butter is going to be off tackle, but he's not going to shy away from the inside runs.

Great job thanks!! Maroney is the real deal...can NOT wait for the season to see him and Corey running the ball and making the defenses have to be a lot more honest about a running game.

Very quick and has more power than I'd given him credit for. He'll help this year but in 15 months when he's bulked up a little, he could be a legit power back. On those clips every time he breaks loose he looks like he's going all the way.

Now make us a Chad Jackson video

haha i don't have many chad jackson clips ;-)

very nice job.

*I was wondering where do you get all the clips from?

Sorry Hendrix, I forgot your not even a Patriots fan, but thanks for the great videos. I love the one play against wisconsin where Maroney makes one quick stutter step and takes a no gainer and turns it into a 50 yard run.

The thing I like most about my homie Maroney is his ability to just plant one foot and get himself up field. He has a no bull**** type of running attitude and watching him develop over the preseason and then into the playoffs is going to be cool. A backfield of Dillon, Maroney and Faulk in the snow of Foxborough is going to be sick. Add in our unbelievable TE combinations and we are definately going to be playing some hard ass smashmouth football.
Now, if Jackson can contribute as a rookie, our offense is going to be potent. Let us all just pray right now that the injury bug doesnt hit again.

(oh, and I wasnt implying that Maroney is actually MY homie. It just rhymed and made me feel cool:)

Good stuff. The more I watch this kid in action, the more I love this draft pick! We haven't had a breakaway threat like this at RB since Curtis Martin. Any time he touches the ball he can take it to the house.

OT question for Hendrix: Judging by your username, is it safe to assume you are a Jimi fan?

Coast2CoastPatsFan said:
OT question for Hendrix: Judging by your username, is it safe to assume you are a Jimi fan?

Yup..been a fan since 6th grade (so like 9 years)..75% of the reason why i play guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back