PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I got an e-mail from Sen. Joe Lieberman regarding Spygate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free_Pacman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I emailed him yesterday and I just got this e-mail...

Thank you for contacting me with your concerns regarding Congress' investigations into professional sports.

I agree that there are many pressing issues confronting Connecticut and the rest of the nation that deserve Congress' immediate attention. Although the integrity of professional sports is important, we must remain focused on the many other pressing concerns of constituents, like you, which include national security, health care, and the rising costs of energy. Should issues related to professional sports come before the full Senate, whether "Spygate" or the use of steroids in Major League Baseball, please be certain that I will keep your views in mind.

In the meantime, I hope you will continue to stay in touch and to share your views about any other matters of interest to you that are currently pending before Congress.

Thank you again for sharing your views and concerns with me. I hope you will continue to visit my web site at http://lieberman.senate.gov for updated news about my work on behalf of Connecticut and the nation. Please contact me if you have any additional questions or comments about our work in Congress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you most likely got an email from Joe Lieberman's aides which they probably copied/pasted.

I expect stronger support from MA, NH, RI, ME & VT then CT. Southern CT is Jet/Giants country.

That email is from a 23 year old, fresh out of college junior staffer making $30K tops. Nonetheless they are well trained in the art of sounding concerned and responsive while actually saying nothing. At least they responded promptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back