PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I got a tad angry earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I hate to see anything negative about my Pats but I was watching NFL network a few hours ago returning from my finals, and they were showing interviews from coaches and their thoughts on Roethlisberger...and when Bill Bellichicks' came on at the bottom it noted, 1-2 vs. Roethlisberger!!!!

:mad: :mad: Ok I overreacted but still they must do this to make Ben look good and us bad! We were the first team to beat Ben! And then we were the first team to beat him in the regular season!!!

Last edited:
Shouldn't that be 2-1 vs. Roethlisberger? 2004 AFCC and 2005 regular season for, and 2004 regular season against? We didn't beat Tommy Maddox last year, did we?

Last edited:
dryheat44 said:
Shouldn't that be 2-1 vs. Roethlisberger? 2004 AFCC and 2005 regular season for, and 2004 regular season against? We didn't beat Tommy Maddox last year, did we?

That would be correct. :rolleyes:

Boy does that make me angry. Now I'm really glad that I don't have NFL Network and couldn't see the piece on Rodney last night. :cool:

PATSNUTme said:
Boy does that make me angry. Now I'm really glad that I don't have NFL Network and couldn't see the piece on Rodney last night. :cool:

Its on again today at 5. *runs to find cover*

I'm kind of glad I can't get the NFL network now.Its not worth the stress.

PATSNUTme said:

I DVRed it and have watched it twice. I do agree that it was bettter then Brady one. I think Rodney simply gives a better interview.

desi-patsfan said:

Thanks for the info.

baby_middlefinger.jpg

desi-patsfan said:
Yeah, probably not the best idea to taunt a guy that accosts Manning jersey-wearing 13 year olds in Subway. :D

I caught that too last night...

Kdo5 said:
I hate to see anything negative about my Pats but I was watching NFL network a few hours ago returning from my finals, and they were showing interviews from coaches and their thoughts on Roethlisberger...and when Bill Bellichicks' came on at the bottom it noted, 1-2 vs. Roethlisberger!!!!

:mad: :mad: Ok I overreacted but still they must do this to make Ben look good and us bad! We were the first team to beat Ben! And then we were the first team to beat him in the regular season!!!

They should get their facts straight.

14thDragon said:
I DVRed it and have watched it twice. I do agree that it was bettter then Brady one. I think Rodney simply gives a better interview.

I don't think Rodney gives a particularly better interview than Tom. I think it is that Tom is one of the highest profile players in the league, so stuff about his life has already been aired. I agree the Rodney one was better but I think it was because there was so much more new material than with Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back