PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I got a reply from the Fire Borges email

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used AJ's suggested mass reply and sent it to all the same emails as the original email. i figure it might not do anything, but at least it's good for a little e-terrorism on some big wigs' inboxes. I'm enjoying the fight even if it's futile.

Michael said:
I have too.
The way to get him gone and to eliminate anti patriotism is simply TO STOP BUYING THAT P.O.S, SOX OWNING LEFTIST RAG HE WRITES FOR! THEY WILL ALWAYS PROMOTE THE SOX AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER TEAMS IN THE AREA! foggettaboutit! The paper is a lost cause. Just like EEI. Get the Herald and be done with it.

shirtsleeve said:
The way to get him gone and to eliminate anti patriotism is simply TO STOP BUYING THAT P.O.S, SOX OWNING LEFTIST RAG HE WRITES FOR! THEY WILL ALWAYS PROMOTE THE SOX AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHER TEAMS IN THE AREA! foggettaboutit! The paper is a lost cause. Just like EEI. Get the Herald and be done with it.
Borges is terrible, but the Herald is just about the worst thing in print, on the whole. What a tremendous waste of paper. Thankfully, they are quickly heading out of business and it won't be much longer.

J D Sal

Fine. Get the Providence Journal, or the Worcester Telegram, Or The Manchester Union Leader, or the Weekly World News (I hear bat-boy is declaring eligibility next season). But DONT BUY THE GLOBE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes