PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I give Chad Scott & Hawkins Props

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigglesWorth

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Those two performed very well and I love the 4 downline man rush.

The running game was very good. I think they will continue to do well against teams that have slow lb's.

I love the chemistry Brady is getting with gabriel.

While I was watching this game I was thinking about how big Hawkins is to this team. He was the savior of the secondary last year and this year he comes in and fills in great.

The guy is a much better safety than corner in my opinion. I'm glad we have him.

zippo59 said:
While I was watching this game I was thinking about how big Hawkins is to this team. He was the savior of the secondary last year and this year he comes in and fills in great.

The guy is a much better safety than corner in my opinion. I'm glad we have him.

I agree on both accounts. His play is almost worthy of considering starting him over Wilson at this point. That might be a stretch. But Hawkins is very solid.

BradyManny2344 said:
I agree on both accounts. His play is almost worthy of considering starting him over Wilson at this point.

Let's just hope we have that option. We don't know how "day-to-day" Wilson is!

And Hank Poteat acquitted himself well, too. :rocker:

Hawk saved last year's season, and now he again has showed how well he can play. I thought that Chad Scott was a starter last year before he was hurt; good to see him having a solid game. And Hank should have been on the Game One roster. He's a solid nickel or dime back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back