PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I get it: media attacks BB cuz he's not a suckup

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton_tom_cat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
There's been an hysterical and increasing media attack on this team. I've been a bit puzzled by all this, especially since some of the worst stuff has come from local media.

I think it all really boils down Coach Bellichik. He doesn't put on a show for them like other coaches. Doesn't give them a lot of time. Doesn't give them a lot of clues about the team.

He just keeps his head down, does his job and works his tail off. Sparing nothing to put the best team on the field every weekend. There's never been a team in history even close to putting out the level of consistent effort BB's Pats have for almost 10 years now.

It's a sad state of affairs when sucking up to the media and being their lapdog is a substitute for great coaching, and gets you lambasted.

And I really do blame the media for this. You can always find some nut out there or an unidentified "source" to say whatever you want about anything and anyone. It's the media who decide which stories out of all those get printed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back