PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I get a kick out of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We lose one game and all of a sudden everyone is saying, "yeah the colts suck, they're overrated, blah blah blah." Give me a brake. We had absolutely nothing to play for and the chargers had everything to play for. We played like complete garbage and they played their best game of the season and still barely managed to beat us. That just proves how much of a better team we were than them. We have home field advantage and we are taking home the trophy this year. Give it up.

Also I find it funny how everyone is claiming the Patriots are back. Back? haha please. You guys beat the Jets and the Bills, 2 lousy division opponents. Why do people think you are back when you beat the mighty new york jets 16-3? I don't get it. See you in the playoffs when you have to come to the RCA doame for a change.

Li'l Ronnie is that you?

For a fan of a 13-1 team you couldn't be more insecure.

BannedColts018 said:
We lose one game and all of a sudden everyone is saying, "yeah the colts suck, they're overrated, blah blah blah."

Not true. We've said that all along.

Oh and here's your "brake"

brake%203-1.jpg

"You guys beat the Jets and the Bills, 2 lousy division opponents. Why do people think you are back when you beat the mighty new york jets 16-3? I don't get it"

why did u leave out the bucs?

BannedColts018 said:
Give me a brake. We had absolutely nothing to play for and the chargers had everything to play for.

Nothing to play for? That would explain why Manning, James and Harrison all played the entire game right? Give it a rest. They were playing for the undefeated season. You know it, everyone knows it. If that game was so meaningless, no starter would have touched that god foresaken turf. Then again, Dungy has been known to make some pretty louzy decisions. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt this time though.

BannedColts018 said:
...........We had absolutely nothing to play for and the chargers had everything to play for. ......

That is such a crock line. Pure BS! Colts played their hearts out. For you
as a Fan to say they gave it less than 100% effort to achieve a great
historical achievement ... is just so demeaning of your team.

If I were a Colts player and heard you talk like that I'd take you
aside and set you straight.... the old fashion way.

BannedColts018 said:
We lose one game and all of a sudden everyone is saying, "yeah the colts suck, they're overrated, blah blah blah." Give me a brake. We had absolutely nothing to play for and the chargers had everything to play for. We played like complete garbage and they played their best game of the season and still barely managed to beat us. That just proves how much of a better team we were than them. We have home field advantage and we are taking home the trophy this year. Give it up.

Also I find it funny how everyone is claiming the Patriots are back. Back? haha please. You guys beat the Jets and the Bills, 2 lousy division opponents. Why do people think you are back when you beat the mighty new york jets 16-3? I don't get it. See you in the playoffs when you have to come to the RCA doame for a change.

1 - YOU are not a Colts player
2 - How is it the Colts had "NOTHING to play for"? They were chasing history. No team, since the 72 Phins, has gone 14-0, never mind 16-0. Its called a piece of HISTORY. Just like what the Pats are chasing. To be the 1st team to 3-Peat in the SB.

Now, as for WHY the Patriots fans (and most knowledgable analysts) are saying that the Patriots are back? How about the TOTAL domination of the Buccaneers? That wasn't a fluke.

As for your claim that the Colts are just that much better than the Chargers, you're wrong. That wasn't the Chargers best game. Not by a long shot. And I can say that because, living on the West Coast, I have caught most of their games. The Chargers BEST GAME, in terms of execution, was the game against the Patriots. So, please, stop with your homeristic BS of trying to downplay the Chargers and play up the Colts.

The COLTS are not a great team. They are a team has has the great benefit of relatively few injuries and, by far, the weakest schedule of any team since the 1972 Dolphins.

16 and oh
Super Bowl bound
say it ageeeen
cause we like the sound

desi-patsfan said:
"You guys beat the Jets and the Bills, 2 lousy division opponents. Why do people think you are back when you beat the mighty new york jets 16-3? I don't get it"

why did u leave out the bucs?

The Bucs is a quality win, i'll give you that. but that was really your first quality win all season if you think about it. our schedule is loaded with quality wins. baltimore, cincy, and new england all of which were road games. needless to say tennessee on the road is a very difficult place to play. also pittsburgh at home and seattle on the road wont be easy. it will be us and the bears in the super bowl.

BannedColts018 said:
The Bucs is a quality win, i'll give you that. but that was really your first quality win all season if you think about it. our schedule is loaded with quality wins. baltimore, cincy, and new england all of which were road games. needless to say tennessee on the road is a very difficult place to play. also pittsburgh at home and seattle on the road wont be easy. it will be us and the bears in the super bowl.

so...Colts beating a 4-10 Tenn team is a quality win??

riiiiiight... :rolleyes:

I actually think the loss was good for the Colts. They reallize that they have to come out and play very good football to win against quality teams. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Colts are currently the team to beat.

BannedColts018 said:

You want to call Baltimore a quality win? Are they even close to being a playoff team? I guess you would have to call them the seventh best team on your schedule. Unless you wanted to put the Rams before them. By the way, if that ram qb stays in the game, you probably lose. As compared to the seventh best team on our schedule (Bucs, Falcons, Chiefs, take your pick). Yes, the Titans are a good home team, I noticed that 3 of their 4 wins were at home, awesome baby. What really matters is how the teams are playing at the end of the year. You just got throttled by a good team. The Patriots just dominated a playoff team. If the Colts had played the Patriots this week you would have lost. The Colts will be favored if we meet in the playoffs, and rightly so, but don't order your t-shirts yet.

BannedColts018 said:
... We had absolutely nothing to play for ...
Come again? A chance to be undefeated and considered possibly the greatest team in NFL history? Now that you lost, even if the Colts do win the Super Bowl, they're just another Super Bowl champion.

And if you really think the Pats of the last 3 weeks are the same as the Pats when your Colts played them, boy do you have a surprise coming!

BannedColts018 said:

Beating Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh while losing your defensive leader and offensive line anchor before driving and winning it isn't a quality win?

Beating Atlanta in Atlanta with over 150 yards of rushing isn't a quality win?

Oakland? Buffalo twice? The Jets soon to be twice? The Saints? The Dolphins in Miami. Sure, they're not the toughest of all games...

...but if you want to talk about weak games...

Indy @ Baltimore
Indy vs. Cleveland
Indy @ Tennessee
Indy @ San Fran
Indy vs. St. Louis
Indy @ Houston
Indy vs. Houston
Indy vs. Tennessee
Indy vs. Arizona

pats1 said:
Beating Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh while losing your defensive leader and offensive line anchor before driving and winning it isn't a quality win?

Beating Atlanta in Atlanta with over 150 yards of rushing isn't a quality win?

Oakland? Buffalo twice? The Jets soon to be twice? The Saints? The Dolphins in Miami. Sure, they're not the toughest of all games...

...but if you want to talk about weak games...

Indy @ Baltimore
Indy vs. Cleveland
Indy @ Tennessee
Indy @ San Fran
Indy vs. St. Louis
Indy @ Houston
Indy vs. Houston
Indy vs. Tennessee
Indy vs. Arizona

cheers to that!
:eat3:

I don't think ANYONE here honestly think the Colts "$uck" or anything close to that. The Colts are an excellent team.

As for their having "nothing to play for," that's idiotic. As for the Patriots having only played one complete game against a quality opponent, that may be true. Thing is, who F-ing cares? You're disparaging them because they are just NOW putting it together? Obviously, I would have preferred they played this consistently and with such dominance earlier, but I'm fine with it happening now - since NOW is all that matters.

Not a smart post.

Last edited:
patsox23 said:
I don't think ANYONE here honestly think the Colts "$uck" or anything close to that. The Colts are an excellent team.

As for their having "nothing to play for," that's idiotic. As for the Patriots having only played one complete game against a quality opponent, that may be true. Thing is, who F-ing cares? You're disparaging them because they are just NOW putting it together? Obviously, I would have preferred they played this consistently and with such dominance earlier, but I'm fine with it happening now - since NOW is all that matters.

Not a smart post.

I think the colts suck :) :singing:

Did you say the quality Titans???

BannedColts018 said:

Gee that stretching it pretty far to come up with three good teams that the phoney ponies have played. *****in' about the Pats playing the Jets and Bills while crowing about the "mighty Titans" is akin to the pot calling the kettle black...

your players were playing for perfection 16-0 and thats a much bigger goal than playing for your playoff lives becuse it's never been done ever and your player were going for it and got out played

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes