Welcome to PatsFans.com

I Forgot

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATSNUTme, Aug 11, 2006.

1. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

:mad: Well, I left the office and got into my car. Just as I started it , I said to myself "Self, the Patriots pre-game program is on the radio".:rocker:

So, I turned it on and within 5 minutes Gresh's and Borges's voices were invading my car. Nothing but negitive **** all the way home.

I know, I could have turned it off, but it was about the Patriots so it's like putting a bad drink in front of an alcoholic. He'll always drink it.

By the time I got home I felt like setting myself on fire.

Gresh/Borges "The Patriots really screwed up during the off season". "they don't show their players any love". "Deion has them by the balls. They will never make to the SB without him".

You know I can remember a time when you wouldn't put the word "Patriots' ands 'SB" in the same sentence.

:enranged:
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2006
  2. Ichiro

Ichiro Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: I Fogot

Funny how BCN has two acknowledged Patriots haters on their pre-game show. What's the message?
    Gresh is a Steeler's fan right?
  3. Flying Fungi

Flying Fungi Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

let us not forget:

Borges (gleefully I might add): The ship is sinking fast!

you actually just explained why I have a tension headache building--being stuck behind crappy drivers on single-lane backroads...thus prolonging my exposure to the blather of Borges...

I don't know how Reiss did it...sitting within *****slapping range of that chump...
  4. captain stone

captain stone Rookie

Ratings:
    +228 / 45 / -22

No Jersey Selected

Why does Kraft (B or J) allow these two douchebags to be paid to appear on his team's Flagship station?
    I have the opportunity to listen only 1/2 weekends a year, but Gresh seems to come off as an utter buffoon with no actual working knowledge of the game of football. Or is that just me?
  5. Ichiro

Ichiro Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm pretty sure Gresh played guard at the University of Rhode Island. He knows a little about football, but he yells and screams so much it sounds like he wants analyze football for ESPN.
  6. Hoodie

Hoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sorry Nut. You should have called a "sponsor" to help you through it. Gresh is a friggin' nightmare! I can't understand why he even has a job.
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2006