PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I feel your PAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenjetsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
....being a JETS fan....I was rooting for my pool box numbers....lol

You have no IDEA living in Jersey an seeing the GIANT fans around here EVERY DAY! Walking into OUR stadium an having to look at the superbowl banner.....but seeing this was PRICELESS.......

ap.jpg

Feel your pain......

Can I come over for Xmas?

....being a JETS fan....I was rooting for my pool box numbers....lol

You have no IDEA living in Jersey an seeing the GIANT fans around here EVERY DAY! Walking into OUR stadium an having to look at the superbowl banner.....but seeing this was PRICELESS.......

ap.jpg

Feel your pain......

how bout a sympathy bj?

...and after that, you can really feel the pain.

But, by being a Jet fan, you're used to this sort of stuff all the time.

Last edited:
I always knew that Jets fans suck.

ATTN: Mass and NH residents; Please remember to flush twice; it's a long way to New Jersey.

Pain?

Steelers fan, as I've already posted on this board.
Two AFC title game losses to the Pats.
One Superbowl loss the Cowboys.
AFC title Losses to the Broncos and the Chargers.

Jets fans only know the pain of not being close.

Pats fans feel the pain of not being perfect.

Steelers fans feel the pain of heart breaking losses often.

Yet you get up, and you get ready for next season. After you've eaten alive every player on your team, ripped every coaching choice made during the big game, ripped apart every play, blown call, missed call, ref, block, tackle, dropped pass...you get up...and you prep for 8 months from now. When the new season starts. Proud Fanitic Football Fan.

Pain?

Steelers fan, as I've already posted on this board.
Two AFC title game losses to the Pats.
One Superbowl loss the Cowboys.
AFC title Losses to the Broncos and the Chargers.

Jets fans only know the pain of not being close.

Pats fans feel the pain of not being perfect.

Steelers fans feel the pain of heart breaking losses often.

Yet you get up, and you get ready for next season. After you've eaten alive every player on your team, ripped every coaching choice made during the big game, ripped apart every play, blown call, missed call, ref, block, tackle, dropped pass...you get up...and you prep for 8 months from now. When the new season starts. Proud Fanitic Football Fan.

True that. It sucks that we lost the last game, but we won 18 others. We had a great year, just ended the wrong way. I just think the fans of teams like the Jets and Dolphins use this to dull dull their own pain. I mean it has to suck to not have been alive to watch your team win a playoff game, let alone a Super Bowl.

You are a Jets fan, as in one Super Bowl in the last 39 years, you have zero idea of our pain.

Classy link to the picture too by the way, you are one class act.

That said, there's a silver lining to all of this; you moron Jets fans get to see the Super Bowl banner EVERYTIME you set foot in GIANTS stadium.

I feel better already.............

Jets fans are some of the worst...too busy smoking dope in the walkways in Giant Stadium to pay attention to the game.

Should've been ours!!! One way or the other, what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger. Long road to kick-off 2008, I'm glad I saw what the Pats did this past year. It kills me we didn't finish it, but we shall be back!

Should've been ours!!! One way or the other, what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger. Long road to kick-off 2008, I'm glad I saw what the Pats did this past year. It kills me we didn't finish it, but we shall be back!

Yes pats fan...you will be back...no doubt about it. This team isn't going anywhere...they will once again be in my teams way...and I'll have to eat tums and hope my stupid rookie d-backs keep their big mouths shut PRIOR to the game...dumbarses....

Its not like you're the Bears, or the Panthers, or the Bucs...

Last edited:
Or the Ravens, or the Giants, ie, one and done.............Giants are 25-1 odds for next year, that's what Vegas thinks of Sunday.

I don't give a sh!t how the Patriots spin it, Brady's ankle was not 100%, what a sh!t thing to happen on the verge of immortality.

Getting hit 23 times did not help matters either.............

Oh no doubt, the Giants in the NFC East...with the Boys, Skins and Eagles all licking their chops...plus Green Bay, Seattle and whatever team decides to win the worst conference in football in 08, the NFC South...they don't have an easy road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes