Welcome to PatsFans.com

I feel sorry for Tom Brady

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by fumbrunner, Jan 22, 2008.

1. fumbrunner

fumbrunner Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

2. angelaf

angelaf Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I know. Wasn't New York his oasis? Not anymore.
  3. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Yeah, sucks to be him. I would hate to be the best QB in the NFL, have millions of dollars and a supermodel as a girlfriend.
  4. justinb

justinb Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i agree, talk about, dealt a bad hand.....
  5. oldskool138

oldskool138 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

Well, the Pats are playing the New York Giants.

Why do people insist on calling them the New York football Giants? The baseball Giants left a long time ago. I don't think anybody is going to get them mixed up.
  6. fumbrunner

fumbrunner Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

So, does that mean he is not entitled to his privacy? To walk down the street without 12 people within 3 feet snapping photos of you?
  7. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

It is part of the package, the downside of being famous is being famous.
  8. 37Harrison

37Harrison Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

Are you serious?

Beds ridiculously hot women? Check.
    Is a multi-millionaire? Check.
    Has a ridiculously hot and supremely rich sugar momma? Check.
    Is the NFL MVP? Check.
    Super Bowl MVP? Check and check.
    Super Bowl winning QB? Check, check, and check.

Some of the attention that he receives is because he is TFB, most of it is because of his decisions to date movie stars and supermodels and live in NYC with said supermodel.

Yet you feel bad for Brady...
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  9. tobias funke

tobias funke Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Heath Ledger had a promising film career and probably millions in the bank, and look what he did.

You never know what can happen.

I'm not saying Brady will commit suicide because of the media, more like an overzealous fan hurting him or something, etc.
  10. oldskool138

oldskool138 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

To cheer himself up he should go to an ATM and do an account balance check. Then he should show the receipt to the paparazzi and smile. All that money is worth the distraction.
  11. EasyMac

EasyMac Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Exactly... and he has said he accepts it. He may not like it and it probably feels strange but he accepts that he is living a public life.
  12. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

he could do what LT did and wear a helmet walking the street
  13. Drewwho

Drewwho Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Tom Brady enjoys his life. Sure some of what he has to deal with sucks, but he ain't trading in this gig for any thing!

This kid has it ALL!!!!! All the haters are just jealous. You can hear it in their voices, see it in their faces and read between the lines of their articles.

"Men want to be him and women want to be with him" as the former Pat Christain Fauria one said of his teammate.

He plays QB better than anyone in history and looks better than Brad Pitt. He can bang any chick he wants and then can hire a private jet to take him anywhere he wants to stay at any island or 5 star hotel he wants. He met the Pope (the good one before he died), golfed with exPresidents Bush (the good one) and Clinton and has hosted SNL. He has been on the cover of SI 8 times and could pick up the phone and get VIP tickets to any sporting event or concert he wanted. He is friends with Lebron and Jordan. Joe Montana even had him over for lunch at his home in Napa just to bask in his golden boy aura. He was one of People's most beatiful people and Esquire's Best Dressed Man. He dates GFB (Gisele F'in Bundchen) the hottest woman alive. He has broken record after record and is the winningest QB in NFL history (fastest to get to 100 wins!). He is the QB of a possible greatest 19-0 team of all time!

All this and he is still known for being humble and a good man who has not changed since his days at Ann Arbor! He still works hard at his craft and gets that front row parking spot for his off season work ethic. His teammates would all run threw brick walls for him as they admire and respect him for being a no name 6th round draft pick who worked for everything he has therefore never showing off and always being sure to never act like he is above any of them. He has a great, supporting family who he is extremely close with and keep him grounded. He handles himself with dignity and class and always gives the credit to his coach, coaches and teammates before he would ever admit to being great of the franchises more valuable player.

Feel sorry for Tom Brady....Hell NO!!!!! I want to be that guy for just an hour to see how that feels!
  14. jbb9s

jbb9s Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

When you decide to go to New York City on your off days, this is what you can expect. Especially when you are going to visit one of the few people in the world that is actually more popular than he is. I mean, if you don't like the attention, go with BB to Nantucket for a few days and camp out in a A frame while drinking hot chocolate and watching tape. If you don't like that, than don't go to NYC w/ your supermodel girlfriend. He loses his right to privacy when he makes decided to visit her in the big city. Sorry.
  15. xmarkd400x

xmarkd400x Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

By providing that link you put money in the pocket of the people that take those pics/vids. The reason they do it is because there is a market for it. In this scenario, you have personally helped provide the market for it.
  16. danny88

danny88 Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Boo hoo. Brady decided to go to NYC and visit his ultra famous gf. Brady is the greatest qb of all time , and also moonlights in many adds.

That is what comes with being famous. Attention.

Sure Brady can have a ton of privacy. All he has to do is give back his millions and millions of dollars , stop playing football at the highest level ever seen, and dump his ultra famous gf.

Brady is laughing all the way to the bank. If he wanted privacy he should have took His lady to maine.

I dont feel bad for him at all. The guy has it all. A lot of people in this world deal with a lot of annoying **** and they are not ultra famous mega stars.
  17. Star56

Star56 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Giselle is reported to have made $40 million last year. I don't understand why you don't have a limo on call 24-7. When you dial up the limo...have them pick you up in front...bingo. In fact...with freaks all over the streets of NYC I'd have 350lbs Bodyguards waiting with the limo.

It certainly can't be a cost issue.
  18. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

Ever think that maybe Tommy and Giselle kinda like the world pawning over them.....

You don't become a supermodel if you don't want people looking at you, taking your picture and putting it in a magazine.

There are plenty of places the two of them could go if they wanted peace and quiet.
  19. Star56

Star56 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good point. I'd have a place on Nantucket or tucked away in Maine for the off days. But then again I could care less about clubbing or parties.
  20. jbb9s

jbb9s Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Her management team is only dealing with future contracts in Euro's - a deal Tommy can't work out - so she is only going to widen the earnings gap into the next few years.