PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I feel good about Hoyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sieglo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I liked what I saw out there today. Kid seems to have potential. If not for that killer penalty, I think he might have even finished up that final drive.

I liked what I saw out there today. Kid seems to have potential. If not for that killer penalty, I think he might have even finished up that final drive.

He was like this in the preseason, and he was sharp from what I saw of him in training camp.

I wasn't too surprised when KOC got the boot.

He seems pretty good, for a rookie. Good spiral. But, a but innacurate with Endelman, 2x.

Strange why he just didnt throw it in the endzone on 4th down.

he's better than mark sanchize.

I agree

especially considering he wasn't doing that in garbage time. The Texans were trying their hearts out for a potential playoff spot

Hes got a good arm and has good upside in general but a few of his throws towards the end of the game were pretty bad.

Last edited:
I agree, but I would rather have seen him play a full game with Edelman and Stanback.

Last edited:
At least he did not make a big mistake at a crucial point in the game.

At least he did not make a big mistake at a crucial point in the game.

It was Neal that killed the play with a devastating hold. Mario Williams faked a dropback and rushed in, Neal was caught off guard and had to knock him down.

Garbage time?? Texans were NOT playing their 2nd/3rd stringers, they were playing for their lives!

II Jangles II and II :) agree with you. :)

yeah same he seemed to have a good arm on him. made good throws. Liked what i saw specially as a undrafted rookie

How did he pick up the blitz?

I'm glad he made this team and it's good to see him do well. He took a lot of crap at Michigan State. Hopefully he can develop into a good quarterback.

It was Neal that killed the play with a devastating hold. Mario Williams faked a dropback and rushed in, Neal was caught off guard and had to knock him down.

I was talking about Brady. Hoyer played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes