Welcome to PatsFans.com

I expect every regular's input on this!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mgcolby, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

This is what started the comments below:

Mikey's response below!

I expect everyone dem, repub and independent on this board to come out and state something for or against this ignorant way of debating(at a minimum)!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  2. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What can i say? Mikey is a disillusioned moron. He is so filled with hated for our way of life, i'm suprised he hasnt hanged himself in tha bathroom of a Taco Bell by now. At least NEM is so over the top that he is humorous.
  3. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I wouldn't say thing's like that, that's just me.
    And if I did say something out of line I would apologize, again that's just me.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

That whole exchange was wierd...but it's a variation on a theme that's been done over and over again. Internet sparring at best, and redundant redundancy at best. I do it all the time with everybody. The internet boards are wierd things and lots of people, myself included once in a great while don't know how to behave.
  5. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I absolutely believe that Mikey doesnt have kids.

I do have 3 daughters and would be absolutely devastated if anything happened to any one of them.

Then again, it goes to show the liberal "I know better than you despite not knowing what the hell I'm talking about" mindset in full effect.
  6. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

It shouldn't be about the internet or exchanges in a thread.

Who the **** in their right mind states that because you have three sons losing one to a beheading is no big deal?

Give me a reasonable explanation to that and I may accept it!
  7. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I will come out wide open and say there is no other agenda than to show that mikey is a vile piece of **** that doesn't warrant any protection from any member of this board and definitly doesn't require a heated argument between two members who normally co-exhist with one another, just fine. He comes here and expects others to defend him. He is a coward in every sense of the word!
  8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You can usually tell by certain responses people give to subjects , if they have kids or not.
  9. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

You know...Nem I believe every word about you. You have been consistent for years now. But please don't lower yourself by protecting mikey. He dug himself into a hole and he needs to dig himself out. He has no problem throwing out racial/ethnical slurs, so why should someone with the principles you have, defend him?
  10. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -3

IMO he despises the people who choose to fight for our country. His tone towards the military is very patrionizing. Rather than acknowledging that the vast majority of our soldiers understands and supports the mission in Iraq, he portrays them are tools of the goverment who have been hoodwinked (too stupid to agree with him IOW).

I think the concern for deaths in Iraq is for the purpose of promoting his agenda.
  11. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

People should be calling him out! Let's ignore politics for a moment and give Mikey the boot.
  12. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ---- JAG ----- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -0

#87 Jersey

BINGO!!! TURD SAYS IT BEST.

I have said in more than 1 post that a true liberal has compassion for all men and phony liberals are easy to spot when they fail this litmus test. MIKEY never responds with any compassion to any human outside of the U.S.A. if the issue does not involve Bush.

So now we know he is IMO a young wanker with no life and who has no clue on humanity because he rarely leaves the stenchy confines of his house.

This is right in line with what most liberals are...whining complaining people who enjoy being negative and get so caught up in it they forget there is a real world out there with many happy imperfect people. Their quest for perfection steals their soul and humanity...very sad.
  13. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

This thread constitutes a personal attack. If you feel it should be reopened contact FreeTedWilliams, but my feeling is this is classic bullying, and it would be easy to start the same type of thread about a number of people here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.