PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Envy You Pats Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was hilarious.

That guy sounded like the toughest thing since sliced bread.

I plan on driving up to the game in Foxboro this Sunday and I am not coming up for just football. I plan on staying at least one night in jail. I hate you and I've been hired by the Eagles Nation to go up there and represent. Anybody who says anything to me will be lucky to leave the premises of Gillette Stadium in their own power. If you don't want to get hauled off in an ambulance, I advise all of you to not say a word to any Eagle fan. You can either watch the game in peace with your teeth intact or you can choose to get your ass kicked too. It's your decision. Eagle fans don't f*ck around. We don't take s*it from nobody. Our Italian WOPS are more down and dirtier than yours.

****-You.......dont bring a knife to a gun fight..............How did he die?He got shot in the face.:singing:

I plan on driving up to the game in Foxboro this Sunday and I am not coming up for just football. I plan on staying at least one night in jail. I hate you and I've been hired by the Eagles Nation to go up there and represent. Anybody who says anything to me will be lucky to leave the premises of Gillette Stadium in their own power. If you don't want to get hauled off in an ambulance, I advise all of you to not say a word to any Eagle fan. You can either watch the game in peace with your teeth intact or you can choose to get your ass kicked too. It's your decision. Eagle fans don't f*ck around. We don't take s*it from nobody. Our Italian WOPS are more down and dirtier than yours.

So in other words, you are just another guy from Philadelphia. Got it. Maybe afterwards, you will return back to your mother's basement and talk some serious smack during your Wii friend in Asia and kick his ass with a flaming arrow attack. Loser.

Good football loving fans like you are always welcome at Gillette. Stop by my tailgait for a burger and a dog. And then save us all some time and pour the beer over your own head and shove the hot dog up your @$$.

Yeah, that would happen. Can you even read a map? Go north west until you see a bunch of dopes wearing cheese hats.

Yeah, that would happen. Can you even read a map? Go north west until you see a bunch of dopes wearing cheese hats.

HAHAHAHAHA..........now that was funny.........:singing:

Lighten up Francis.

i bet this guy smells terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back