PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't want Welker bad next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Epitome of a chokejob by him and all the receivers dropping balls. **** THIS GAME AND **** THE GIANTS

welker makes 1 catch and the PATRIOTS WIN THE GAME

You want to let the best slot receiver of all time because he dropped one ball? Yeah it's the worst dropped ball he'll ever have but without WW we wouldn't have gotten to the Superbowl.

Epitome of a chokejob by him and all the receivers dropping balls. **** THIS GAME AND **** THE GIANTS

Yeah, now that's a brilliant f***ing idea.

Get out of here, it was a tough catch, I'm sure we all would've loved to see him make it but you can't blame him. He's shown he's clutch a number of times already.

Can't blame anyone in particular, just a whole team let down at the end. Brady had more than a couple of chances to end it but couldn't connect.

I hate stupid people..i really do.

Moron

I wouldn't go that far, but the guy should be open to a serious home town discount to make up for it. That catch was the game - guys on the couch with me were debating how tough a catch it was as the throw was a little high, but when you're a tiny target like Welker is, that has to be caught - very catchable. It's not Buckner, but it's not far off. That was game right there.

I will say this about Wes - he still accumulates the stats, but he has not been nearly as sure handed as he was pre-injury.

I have a signed Wes Welker football in a glass display case in my home.

I hope he never plays another down for the Patriots.

They should have won this game Tom coughlin out coached the great Bill Belichik once again...Tom Brady aint what he was back in the day when he was hungry...Bad loss

That ball hit him on the hands. That was Wes' biggest drop of his career. Man I am heart broken and I really wish Wes would have pulled that in, :(

Welker, like Brady and Mankins, came up small when it counted. Sucks, and I'm not sure how they deal with it moving forward.

That ball hit him on the hands. That was Wes' biggest drop of his career. Man I am heart broken and I really wish Wes would have pulled that in, :(

Please merge this with the other epic fail about Welker comparing him to Buckner and move it to the practice squad.

What a disgrace of a fan-base. I'm embarrassed for all of you.

dont cut off your nose to spite your face. you cant be serious, who is going to replace wes welker's catches and his rapport with TB?

That was a tough catch! Look past your anger and disappointment! Welker is human, it was a tough catch. He was unable to come down with it. I wish he did but it just didn't happen.

This is the worst thread I have ever seen on this website.

The throw to Welker was a poorly thrown ball as was the one to Branch on the first play of the last drive. If it was a well thrown ball Welker is inside the 10 if he doesn't score. If the ball to Branch was well thrown the Pats are well past mid field with 50 seconds left.....In both cases he didn't lead the receiver.

The ball was throw too high, he couldn't make the catch. It must have been 6 feet off the ground.

Greetings,
Just curious, who are you going to replace him with? Why make our receiving corps a lot worse than it already is?? This is a guy who is truly an All-Pro player whom I hope the Patriots make their number one priority for this position.

Celticboy04

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye