PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Don't Want Moss!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton_tom_cat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
We're getting an aging, oft-injured, skills in decline malcontent and paying big bucks for him. if brady yells at him "pay attention to the coaches!!" he'll likely get a mock drop of his drawes and mooning from randy. moss had great skills 10 years ago he doesn't anymore. the only constant is his bad attitude and lack of work ethic.

:eek:

the more I hear about it, the more I like it, actually.

My initial reaction was that it was bad, but I'm liking it.

Last edited:
Well, it's not up to "us", its the teams call

We're getting an aging, oft-injured, skills in decline malcontent and paying big bucks for him. if brady yells at him "pay attention to the coaches!!" he'll likely get a mock drop of his drawes and mooning from randy. moss had great skills 10 years ago he doesn't anymore. the only constant is his bad attitude and lack of work ethic.

oft-injured?

skills in decline?

if aging means running a 4.28/40, then I look forward to aging

With his skills? It's worth the shot. Just his mere presence makes the Pats' passing game scary as Hell.

first of all i dont think Patriots care who you want

and hes hes as old as Brady..he has been getting injured..how do u know skills are on decline? He wasnt happy in Oakland and hasnt been trying at all. and were restructuring his contract so its not really big bucks.

As far as Moss and Meriweather go... Rejoice, Rejoice, We have no choice.

Didn't he only just turn 30?

LOL I guess I was late on this bandwagon.

Hey I didn't want him til I heard we got him LOL... that always changes things for me, seriously. I mean, for a 4? Come on. Hell, you can kick him to the curb if you just lose a 4.

It's the money that bothers me... but we shall see.

PFnV

we are getting Moss for 4th rounder? wow, I think I am dreaming here

Wonder why Green Bay wanted this old, broken-down, receiver with the bad attitude so desperately.

first of all i dont think Patriots care who you want

and hes hes as old as Brady..he has been getting injured..how do u know skills are on decline? He wasnt happy in Oakland and hasnt been trying at all. and were restructuring his contract so its not really big bucks.

where exactly has he ever been happy? not college where he beat his girlfriend, not minnesota where he nearly got beat on the sidelines by his QB culpepper, not green bay where he mock-mooned the fans, not oakland where he pouted and basically refused to play. there's no reason to think it will be any better here. we don't need to invite trouble like this to our house.

I don't get it either...pats were always more short passing game.

Stallworth and Moss are more deep threats...and now they have BOTH of them?

What about
Caldwell
Gaffney
Browon
Jackson

I guess Brown will retire...shame to cut Caldwell, he was pretty good last year.

Mort just reported that Moss ran a 4.3 40 in Florida this past week - not bad for an "aging" WR....:)

Love it. If Moss is a turd, he'll be gone quickly. If he's not, he'll be a great addition. It only cost us a 4th round and whatever money he renegotiates on his contract. I'll bet little will be guaranteed.

I do get a chuckle out of all the moral high ground talk though. This whole "Patriots type of player" is just another media fabrication. lol

With his skills? It's worth the shot. Just his mere presence makes the Pats' passing game scary as Hell.

"scary" key word

He's stylish
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/peter_k...moss_randy3.jpg

Honest too
http://www.810whb.com/scripts/archives/get...p?article=10697

Respects authority
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/.../moss_arrested/

And best of all, here's how he'll react to input from his coaches and Brady
http://www.sfist.com/attachments/sfist_jon...ndy_mooning.jpg

He straightens himself out (and what better place to do that than in NE?), it's an unbelievable trade.

He screws up, he's gone.

Today, I have goosebumps.

Oh no, it's the Corey Dillon train-wreck all over again! Who the hell wants to go through that again? Oh wait...

Ross doesn't want to go to Green Bay, he only restructures if he's shipped to NE. You think he won't play hard? He's more determined than other players in the team to win a championship. And we all know he has the talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back