PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't understand what's wrong with the offense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another embarrasing thread.

This is not the Moss high scoring offense, this is the balanced , keep it close, superbowl winning offense.

Oh Yeah, They are playing the Falcons.

The offense sucks??? put up 23 against the best defense in the league. What a bunch of bums.

They're a lot of fools on this board!

I know, how dare this offense come back down 2 scores in the 4th quarter against the best defense in the NFL.

The problem on offense is not having a play caller. This feed Woodhead fetish BB is going through right now is killing them.

Woodhead had 112 yards of total offense. If he can do that consistently. I'd have a fetish for him, too.

Just disgusting. Three and out after three and out. Brady looks like an idiot and the playcalling is awful. Props to the D so far, but the offense is going to lose us this game...

maybe it is because the ravens have one of the most talent defensive unites in all of football. they patriots are not going to put up 30 plus every game. no team is.

love this thread.

think before you post

This thread sucks and makes our fan base look like spoiled idiots.

There is a game thread for foolish comments during the game. I could have left this in the main forum so people could see how knee jerk reactions made during the start of the game look foolish after the game.

Just disgusting. Three and out after three and out. Brady looks like an idiot and the playcalling is awful. Props to the D so far, but the offense is going to lose us this game...

they were playing one of the best D's in the league.....

There is a game thread for foolish comments during the game. I could have left this in the main forum so people could see how knee jerk reactions made during the start of the game look foolish after the game.

Well done, there are quite a few memorable comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back