PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't think Jason Whitlock likes BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
bb is loyal to who he should be, the krafts, the franchise, the team and the fans. i wonder if seymour were white would whitlock care.

I'm supposed to be offended because this guy doesn't like the
jfatlockvd3.jpg

Pats' coach????

Wow. He's probably sleeping off the 15 pounds of turkey he just ate.

bb is loyal to who he should be, the krafts, the franchise, the team and the fans. i wonder if seymour were white would whitlock care.
You mean like when BB got rid of that black guy Bledsoe? Whitlock wrote the same column you drone...

Who is Jason Whitelock and why does he matter?

Whitlock says that he should hasve tried to find an NFC contender as a trading partner, is he crazy? The value of a first round pick from a contender would probably be less than the pick from the Raiders, if they could even get a first round pick. The Raiders were the ones pushing the issue anyways. What a fool.

Yah, BB has been SO mean to Bruschi, Brown, Harrison, Hobbs, Willie Mac et. al. as they became less valueable to the team. So much so that Willie refuses to speak to BB. Oh, wait...

Whitlock is a really good columnist. He's also generally been very positive towards the Patriots and has always been one of Tom Brady's biggest supporters in the national media, even in 2001-2002 when many thought he was a fluke. He was also one of the few national columnists who in 2007 didn't revel in moral indignation over Spygate.

He just misunderstood why Seymour went to the Raiders. He probably doesn't follow the Patriots close enough to realize that the Raiders are often trade partners with the Patriots.

Whitlock is a really good columnist. He's also generally been very positive towards the Patriots and has always been one of Tom Brady's biggest supporters in the national media, even in 2001-2002 when many thought he was a fluke. He was also one of the few national columnists who in 2007 didn't revel in moral indignation over Spygate.

He just misunderstood why Seymour went to the Raiders. He probably doesn't follow the Patriots close enough to realize that the Raiders are often trade partners with the Patriots.

He is great! When he wisely advised that Belichick should sign Jeff George to be the Pats' QB and that Cassel couldn't carry the Pats for one to two games, nevermind a whole season was so dead on it is scary. If the Pats just signed George, the Pats would have gone 19-0.

I see, any good columnist is right 100% of the time!

I see, any good columnist is right 100% of the time!

He advised the Pats to sign Jeff Freaking George! And he was serious to boot. No columnist is 100% correct, but most respectable columnists wouldn't embarrass themselves by advising the Pats to sign Jeff George.

Here's something that will make your blood boil regarding the recent events with BB and the Patriots.

So, what do you guys think?

NFL - - FOX Sports on MSN
Seems to me like an awful lot of dudes at the end of their career are quick to sign with the BB led Patriots. Someone must like him.

From his column:

Yes, I know Jeff George hasn’t thrown a pass in an actual NFL game since 2001 and hasn’t been on a roster since Lovie Smith and the Bears let him go at the end of the 2005 season.

You do realize that Todd Collins went six years without starting an NFL game before leading Washington to three victories last season? You realize Todd Collins was never as good as Jeff George?

Jason Whitlock Continues To Be Part-Time Publicist For Jeff George's Lonely Right Arm - Media - Deadspin

Excellent stuff. Better than Dr. Z's column advising Belchick to sign Y.A. Tittle who still can sling the ball at a spry 81 years of age.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye