PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't see how Aaron Rodgers is better than Brady

loloooooooooooo

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
After watching him a few times, he doesn't look much different from the game against Arizona in the Playoffs. His Wide receivers are always open by 5 yards and he doesn't have to make any hard throws at all. Even Flynn threw almost 500 the week he rested too. Brady would throw about 60 TD's with this offense no joke. Brady for MVP

Rodgers' O-line is terrible and his receivers drop easy balls all the time, like they are doing today. He is also a mobile QB who can pick up first downs with his feet. If Matt Flynn didn't play the last week, Aaron Rodgers could have tied Brady since Rodgers had 45 TD's and 6 int through 15 games.

A lot of Brady's passes are to wide open receivers. I don't understand why you feel the need to trash Rodgers. Both are great QB's, 2 of the best 3 QB's in the game right now.

He isn't better than Brady. But, THIS SEASON, he has played better than Brady!

His decision making is pretty poor.

Rodgers' O-line is terrible and his receivers drop easy balls all the time, like they are doing today. He is also a mobile QB who can pick up first downs with his feet. If Matt Flynn didn't play the last week, Aaron Rodgers could have tied Brady since Rodgers had 45 TD's and 6 int through 15 games.

A lot of Brady's passes are to wide open receivers. I don't understand why you feel the need to trash Rodgers. Both are great QB's, 2 of the best 3 QB's in the game right now.
They've defintely had some drops, but Rodgers has missed some easy throws, too. The Giants have gotten pressure on him at times, but not game-changing pressure. Both of these teams look beatable. No doubt Rodgers is a great QB, but he's looking human today.

Last edited:

also this, It seems Rodgers has been fortunate that most of his bad passes get dropped because I've seen alot of those this year(kind of like Brady the year before)

Green Bay is the most talented team in the NFL, Aaron Rogers just happens to be their QB.

*ahem*

The game isn't over just yet. Let's hold this thought....

This NYG is solid and peaking at the right time. AR is - along with TB and DB - a top notch QB. But, I agree that TB is not BEHIND AR...

EDIT : his team isn't helping as evidenced by yet another turnover.

Last edited:
They are both great QB's - IMO no need to try and dissect every nuance and tendency like many of those much despised talking heads on ESPN. After all, I say we Pats fans are better than that!

He threw 6 total picks all season, fewer than Brady's best year when he threw 8 int's. He has made the best decisions of any QB for this particular season.

You won't find anyone outside New England who will agree with you that Rodgers has a good O-line. His O-line is garbage and he has to do a lot to evade pressure or make plays with his legs.

I totally agree. He's not as great as most people think. I'm hoping for a Giants Pats Super Bowl

He threw 6 total picks all season, fewer than Brady's best year when he threw 8 int's. He has made the best decisions of any QB for this particular season.

You won't find anyone outside New England who will agree with you that Rodgers has a good O-line. His O-line is garbage and he has to do a lot to evade pressure or make plays with his legs.

I hate asking this, but are you sure you're a Patriots fan? 'Cause Brady had less than 8the picks in that season and it was last year too.

I don't think GB's offense would have ran so ultra efficiently this season if their offensive line was garbage. The two don't add up no matter how you swing it.

I hate asking this, but are you sure you're a Patriots fan? 'Cause Brady had less than 8the picks in that season and it was last year too.

This, and Brady's decision making a clearly better than Rodgers. Rodgers just benefits from receivers who are great at getting seperation

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back