PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care.I can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OhExaulted1 said:
He's thrown more INT's and lost more games in his career on the road as opposed to home. Shocking. The stat I didn't realize was he's actually thrown more TD's on the road.o_O Wouldn't have guessed that.

That was never my argument your purposley lying about me again.

Where in his post is he "purposley (sic) lying"?

Sometimes I think you type words without understanding their meaning.

The one and only post made in last night's game thread by the OP of this thread was a Hit-and-Run job immediately after the lone Brady interception of the night.

"Tom Brady shows his age on the road.Plain and simple.
He makes mistakes and bad throws on the road he never made in his career."

BTW, Brady went 28-44 for 317 yards, 2 TD 1 INT on the road against an 8-4 team.

Maybe the OP is not very good at understanding football.

It's milk carton kid syndrome where their omnipresent negativity drives all off their thoughts.

How is it that Denver can afford the guys they have on that team vs the Ocean state job lot jags that Brady has to work with on the Pats.
Do you think Denver has lot of money under the cap?
There are 4 teams in the AFC better than the Pats right now and there is no excuse for it.

12/22/2014: Clinched HFA for the playoffs.

Pats suck. Just a bunch of Ocean State Job Lot Jags. Why can't we get personnel like the Denver Broncos?

Year after year......when is it ever going to end?

Pats suck. Just a bunch of Ocean State Job Lot Jags
You can bring this up all you want. My main contention is the offensive line sucks. After sunday that still in play. And that Manning has twice the receivers. Still stands. I like the Pats chances very much .
Don't **** yourself. 50 degree day with no wind in Foxboro is no lock for a Pats win.

You can bring this up all you want. My main contention is the offensive line sucks. After sunday that still in play. And that Manning has twice the receivers. Still stands. I like the Pats chances very much .
Don't **** yourself. 50 degree day with no wind in Foxboro is no lock for a Pats win.

Because there is a SALARY CAP in the NFL, kiddo. The Patriots are spending to the cap (incentives) and put more towards their defense and less towards their OL.

It's all about ALLOCATION.

You'll never understand that fundamental truth. Thanks for the entertainment, though.

Your thread has provided the most predictable, season-long laugh ever.

At this point, the game may never happen because the way the Broncos are playing, they are more likely to be one and done in the playoffs than come into New England and beat them. Have you been watching the Broncos? They have a worse o-line than the Pats (they hid that fact for a few weeks). And they don't have the QB that the Pats do.

At this point, the game may never happen because the way the Broncos are playing, they are more likely to be one and done in the playoffs than come into New England and beat them. Have you been watching the Broncos? They have a worse o-line than the Pats (they hid that fact for a few weeks). And they don't have the QB that the Pats do.

........and they don't have the Defense that the Pats have.......and they don't have the Special Teams that the Pats have.........

They should shop at Ocean State more.

........and they don't have the Defense that the Pats have.......and they don't have the Special Teams that the Pats have.........

They should shop at Ocean State more.

I said it in last night's thread, I think the Broncos went "All In" a year too late. They still probably lose in the Super Bowl, but they gambled that they make a big splash because this could be the last year Manning will be elite. Unfortunately for them, it was last year.

Because there is a SALARY CAP in the NFL, kiddo. The Patriots are spending to the cap (incentives) and put more towards their defense and less towards their OL.

It's all about ALLOCATION.

You'll never understand that fundamental truth. Thanks for the entertainment, though.

Your thread has provided the most predictable, season-long laugh ever.

Same company line I use to hear when I wanted a raise.The Pats they shuffled money around all year to pick bits and parts all year. Quit whistling through the graveyard. You know god damn well they could use Logan Mankins right now. If that O Line doesn't show up. I'm going to have fun with you for about 8 months.

Same company line I use to hear when I wanted a raise.The Pats they shuffled money around all year to pick bits and parts all year. Quit whistling through the graveyard. You know god damn well they could use Logan Mankins right now. If that O Line doesn't show up. I'm going to have fun with you for about 8 months.

So you admit you're a troll?

Listen, kiddo, hear that sound? It's people laughing.

STOP THE PRESS.

An O Line has a bad day.

Do you even know what their stat lines were like the previous few weeks? In the previous 9 games he was sacked just six times. In four of those games they didn't allow a single sack...including games against Miami and Detroit.

Your argument that that is still in play is utterly laughable...and you're embarrassing yourself.

50 degree weather with no wind is no lock for a Pats win? No sh*t sherlock!

Yeah, that Mr McDonalds is a bit of a tightwad. Makes good fries though.

Do you even know what their stat lines were like the previous few weeks? In the previous 9 games he was sacked just six times. In four of those games they didn't allow a single sack...including games against Miami and Detroit.

STOP THE PRESS
No **** Sherlock.

The offensive line as constituted included Dan Connolly during that time. You got Connolly Wendell and Stork take one of those pieces out and you have what you had on Sunday. Jail break gang bang on Brady.

please_make_it_stop_medium.jpg

keep it coming!!! it's a nonstop entertainment

but i do wish we get desean jackson or somebody so damn fast, so they can catch brady's overthrows. lol

STOP THE PRESS
No **** Sherlock.

The offensive line as constituted included Dan Connolly during that time. You got Connolly Wendell and Stork take one of those pieces out and you have what you had on Sunday. Jail break gang bang on Brady.

Except for a few of them earlier games against the Bills and Jets the interior was Kline-Wendell-Devey.

Problem with this one was they got too cute with stuff they were doing and once they ditched that in the 2nd half they amassed 160 yards on 3 of the 5 drives and that jests DL couldn't make a stop on the last drive which Pats started with 5 minutes left. If it wasn't for the jests getting a gift in their lap on the Brady/LaFell misconnection, which I have a hard time putting in Brady because be put the ball where only the WR could get his hands on it, Pats probably would have had more yardage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down