PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care.I can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. D. Thomas was actually the 22nd pick in 2010, taken with a pick Denver got in a trade with the Patriots. The Patriots got in return the pick used on Dez Bryant and the pick used on Aaron Hernandez.

The Patriots then traded the Dez Bryant pick for the pick used on Devin McCourty and the pick used on Taylor Price.

And J. Thomas was a 4th round pick in 2011. He was one of the top mid-round picks in that draft.

I mean watching this tonight. I don't know of a more loaded team than this Denver team.
The only place on offense where the Pats can compete with broncos is qb and tight end.
Their overall defense is better too.

Does this honestly prove that Miguel is wrong, and that Denver did mortgage their future for the present? I don't believe that it does.

Every team has important free agents that they need to sign, including us. Denver has a lot more cap space to do it, especially considering the fact that they have 10+ million in available cap space this year to possibly carry over as well; although I would guess that some of that 10 million dollars will be used to tie up Julius or Demarius.

At the moment, they could have as much as 40 million dollars available for 2015. As usual, a player or two from your list will be chosen to be moved on from. Most likely this list includes Wes Welker.
Further to the point, we haven't given consideration to the likely salary cap increases.

Denver has managed their situation exceptionally well.

In 2010 and in 2012 the Patriots were second in cash spending. Do not recall Patriots fans saying then that the Patriots were mortgaging then. But in 2014 we hear that the Broncos are mortgaging its future but no details how are provided.

Hmm. D. Thomas was actually the 22nd pick in 2010, taken with a pick Denver got in a trade with the Patriots. The Patriots got in return the pick used on Dez Bryant and the pick used on Aaron Hernandez.

The Patriots then traded the Dez Bryant pick for the pick used on Devin McCourty and the pick used on Taylor Price.

Wow . That's unbelievable. Great post.
I love the Pats as much as anybody. But I believe there were more championships left on the field than should have been.

Oh no I got a thumbs down, I did it for you OP because I don't care for rep.

I can get those thumbs back up tomorrow by claiming Kraft is the best GM in sports history, lol.

How is what manning doing now any difference when he was a colt? it's the same things every year.He lit up the regular season and then fades in the playoff, it happens every year.

How is what manning doing now any difference when he was a colt? it's the same things every year.He lit up the regular season and then fades in the playoff, it happens every year.
Manning may have the best defense he's had supporting him. That said, I'm confident the Patriots can raise to the appropriate level in week 9. My one hope is the coaches let the players play.

The only saving grace is that Peyton blowing another big game. But I think Mark Sanchez could win with those weapons.

It is straight up embarrassing that we have a sizable population of fans that think Brady is anywhere near as good as Manning let alone better than him.
Is my sarcasm detector broken or are you seriously intimating that Manning is better than Brady?

Thanks for making my point. I guess its not so ridiculous after all.
Why the hell isn't the Pats matching dime for dime for players of Denver's calibur? Especially when you have a spending cap?
Brady Edelman volmer gronkowski Wilfork mayo revis amendola Ninkovich browner are all expensive players beyond their first contract.

We all know Manning has over a 50/50 shot of puking on his shoes come January.

I do agree, Hoody or Kraft should have bumped up the offer sheet on Manny Sanders, because that offer was cheap and only to put Pitt in cap hell. But another 500k would have been unable to match from Pitts stance

We all know Manning has over a 50/50 shot of puking on his shoes come January.

I do agree, Hoody or Kraft should have bumped up the offer sheet on Manny Sanders, because that offer was cheap and only to put Pitt in cap hell. But another 500k would have been unable to match from Pitts stance

We still might not have Sanders this year though even if we did that.

Is my sarcasm detector broken or are you seriously intimating that Manning is better than Brady?

Huge troll.

He was all over the Pat/chiefs game thread saying how Brady is bad and bottom 5 and that Garoppolo was legitimately better.

This was the first time he came out from under his bridge to post on here since that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots