PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care.I can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team and how it does business has been at or near the top of the NFL for the last 12 seasons. And it appears that this season might be the 13th.

Seems to me like if it ain't broke...don't fix it. A proven track record of success. I'd much rather stay the course than completely break the way we do business just to placate a few pink hat wearing fans and their incessant desire to holler and pound their chests at Manning fans that our QB's stats is better than theirs. Maybe some of us really have become Colts fans from 10 years ago...

So the thread with over 500 comments and 15,000 views gets kicked off the footy pajama page.
I mean Really??????

It's going to be a long season, and I'm getting a lot of complaints about this. As a matter of fact, it's irritating me as well having to read day in and day out how much this player or that player is "overrated" or "sucks". It's just getting to be too much, and it needs to end. If it continues with individual posters they will lose their ability to start new threads, and they could also potentially be confined here.

The only ones that want to silent speech is when they are the ones being held speechless by the facts in front of them.
I can understand curbing outright trolls by why the hell would you want to curb debate on legitimate points of view??
And if somebody complains about a thread why the hell can't they be told to stay the hell out of it??
Unbelievable.
Not once have I complained to you or anybody else about flagrant name calling or whined about anything. And now you respond to footy pajama crybabies types who scared to death of different opinion or freespeech???
What the hell is the point of the board?? Really ???Really???

Last edited:
So how do you feel about this now? ;)

Let's get real Denver is much better team on both sides of the ball.

I don't know of a more loaded team than this Denver team.

It is straight up embarrassing that we have a sizable population of fans that think Brady is anywhere near as good as Manning let alone better than him.

We're dissatisfied with the current team because we don't see week to week improvement with the team. The team has played 7 games and thus far they've looked "good" for maybe 6 total quarters...No sane thinker, looking at how the teams have played thus far, could say the Denver would not come in here against the Pats passive defense and keep the ball for 40 minutes and put up 35 points.

face it they are a 2nd tier team.

10-6 will be a good year.

If anybody didn't see the seperation in talent on both sides of the ball between the Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots are living in wonderland.

All this from huge, long time fans who are sick of the way this season has been completely wasted. On the plus side, the Broncos play the Raiders next week, so they'll get a chance to see how a real team takes care of business.

How is it that Denver can afford the guys they have on that team vs the Ocean state job lot jags that Brady has to work with on the Pats.
Do you think Denver has lot of money under the cap?
There are 4 teams in the AFC better than the Pats right now and there is no excuse for it.

I Don't Care. I Can't Stop Laughing.

This will be this teams 14th winning season.. very close to the record of 16 winning seasons(San Fran 1993-1998) in a row, all taking place in the post salary cap era...

The mantra of coaching it to bring out the best in your players and for them as a team to play above what is expected...

508th response in a very silly thread...

I think if we traded Brady now we could get two first rounders for him....and a kick to the nads by common sense, logic and reason...which we would deserve 10 times over....

So the thread with over 500 comments and 15,000 views gets kicked off the footy pajama page.
I mean Really??????

The only ones that want to silent speech is when they are the ones being held speechless by the facts in front of them.
I can understand curbing outright trolls by why the hell would you want to curb debate on legitimate points of view??
And if somebody complains about a thread why the hell can't they be told to stay the hell out of it??
Unbelievable.
Not once have I complained to you or anybody else about flagrant name calling or whined about anything. And now you respond to footy pajama crybabies types who scared to death of different opinion or freespeech???
"...footy pajama crybabies..." Dead giveaway: words of a Felgerite...

Apparently, the point of this board is so that ****ies like you can come here and cry how much better other team are than the Pats. And then when the Pats crush these teams you dont even have the faking balls to come here and say you were wrong.

It all ends up like one big giant fail, like the rest of your life.

fail-bob-barker.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm I wonder why he isn't responding... finishing that crow?

I believe that in most years, you can actually do that circle around the whole league, ie team 1 beat 2, team 2 beat 3, ..., team 31 beat team 32, and team 32 beat team 1. pretty cool and what makes the nfl so popular

See BeatGraphs for this sort of thing. For example, here's a page listing some of the loops, etc. as they exist as of Week 9:

http://www.beatgraphs.com/graphs.php?league=NFL&method=I&season=2014&weekid=9

The longest is:
BAL → CLE → NO → GB → MIA → NE → CIN → BAL

NE the only team with 3 receivers in the top 25 in receiving yards.

NE the only team with 3 receivers in the top 25 in receiving yards.

That's actually surprising, not because I doubt our receivers, but because we're not overly relying on one guy to get all of our yards, we're spreading the ball around quite well to our top 3. To have all 3 crack that mark is a feat and helps to make us harder to defend than a team relying on one player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes