PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care.I can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to answer my questions? Don't you have a football team in cleveland to root for? Why aren't you on the Browns forum instead of here? Typical CAHPETBAGGAH fan...when the pats return to sucking as they did for most of the 80s I'm sure you'll run along and find a new team to support...

You're ridiculous.

People with marketable skills sometimes get jobs in other regions.

They don't all stay home with Mother, FCB02062.

I've been watching the Pats since when they were still called the Boston Patriots. Now I say that but it isn't true. Any chicken little troll can lie and say they been watching the team since whenever unless you are going to provide proof to back up the statement don't bother saying it because people don't believe you nor do they care especially when post after post is just chicken little scratch.
Were you on KFFL in the 90s? That was the "premier" forum before patsfans...I was, and I bet most of the new fanboys in here weren't....

when the pats return to sucking as they did for most of the 80s I'm sure you'll run along and find a new team to support...

According to you they've sucked for the last 5-7 years

This Patriots team, specifically the defense, is no different than the last 5, 6, 7 years..

Because according to you and other chicken littles if you don't look like Denver in October at home against defenses that are missing key pieces and with the refs changing games on calls an 80 year old could have made you suck.

Were you on KFFL in the 90s? That was the "premier" forum before patsfans...I was, and I bet most of the new fanboys in here weren't....

Not everyone hit KFFL. Some of us were on Zip's page in the 90's.

I lurked here until 2000.

Not going to answer my questions? Don't you have a football team in cleveland to root for? Why aren't you on the Browns forum instead of here? Typical CAHPETBAGGAH fan...when the pats return to sucking as they did for most of the 80s I'm sure you'll run along and find a new team to support...

You do realize that in the course on an individual's life.......there is the possibility of movement? It's that thinking thingy...............

My best advice is refrain from posting. All this proves is you have a serious inability to evaluate what you are observing. Emotion before intelligence is not ideal in life.

In the future, I'll let you know when it's time and the reason to be depressed or mad. Both you and patsfans would certainly benefit.

It's already been pointed out to you that people with MARKETABLE skills sometimes move away from Mother's basement.

I know people from California who have been huge Patriots fans ever since the inception and rooted for them AGAINST the Chargers in the AFL.

According to you they've sucked for the last 5-7 years
Never said they've sucked - they're a defense that hasn't been able to make critical stops in the playoffs - that's it. If you're happy with a sh#tload of AFC East titles, then fine, but this team has/has had the opportunity to become the BEST FRANCHISE IN HISTORY. As a Boston sportsfan the ability to be able to say that my team is the best ever is something special - eternal bragging rights...can't help but think if one more move, one less trade, one different draft pick is the difference between 3 SBs and 5 Sbs....

You do realize that in the course on an individual's life.......there is the possibility of movement? It's that thinking thingy...............

My best advice is refrain from posting. All this proves is you have a serious inability to evaluate what you are observing. Emotion before intelligence is not ideal in life.

In the future, I'll let you know when it's time and the reason to be depressed or mad. Both you and patsfans would certainly benefit.

"You do realize that in the course on an individual's life.......there is the possibility of movement?"

Evidently he doesn't.

Hey FCB, isn't it time to bring Mother her tea?

Never said they've sucked - they're a defense that hasn't been able to make critical stops in the playoffs - that's it. If you're happy with a sh#tload of AFC East titles, then fine, but this team has/has had the opportunity to become the BEST FRANCHISE IN HISTORY. As a Boston sportsfan the ability to be able to say that my team is the best ever is something special - eternal bragging rights...can't help but think if one more move, one less trade, one different draft pick is the difference between 3 SBs and 5 Sbs....

Yeah, one more draft pick would have been the difference in SB 42 and 46.........

Stupid Kraft.

Simple question - why not say how long you've been a fan and why? Maybe you grew up in West Roxbury and moved for work - who knows. I'll take you at your word, but I suspect you are a cherry picker because you haven't answered me. I live 10 minutes from the stadium and have lived in the Boston 'burbs all my life. I started watching when I was 10 in 1984 and my first game was 1989 and a bit of Flutie Magic vs Houston...

"You do realize that in the course on an individual's life.......there is the possibility of movement?"

Evidently he doesn't.

Hey FCB, isn't it time to bring Mother her tea?
Mom's dead, so can't do that...thanks though...you';re a real class act

Why? Because he's not spouting the party line? I have no doubt the guy is a fan, not a troll. He's just

Thanks man I appreciate that.I concur with everything you said in that post.
Like I posted in another thread. I've earned the right to say what I see before my own shade rosey glasses.

Simple question - why not say how long you've been a fan and why? Maybe you grew up in West Roxbury and moved for work - who knows. I'll take you at your word, but I suspect you are a cherry picker because you haven't answered me. I live 10 minutes from the stadium and have lived in the Boston 'burbs all my life. I started watching when I was 10 in 1984 and my first game was 1989 and a bit of Flutie Magic vs Houston...

I was at the first NFL playoff in Patriot history. Way up in the 2nd to last row at Schaeffer Stadium. Pastorini and Campbell broke my heart that day.

That was 5 years after your birth.

And that means diddly squat.

Like I posted in another thread. I've earned the right to say what I see before my own shade rosey glasses.

Chicken Littles Unite!

FCB02062 said:
Why? Because he's not spouting the party line? I have no doubt the guy is a fan, not a troll. He's just

You two are meant for each other.

I was at the first NFL payoff in Patriot history. Way up in the 2nd to last row at Schaeffer Stadium. Pastorini and Campbell broke my heart that day.

That was 5 years before your birth.

And that means diddly squat.
that was meant for "incleveland"...still haven't heard back from him/her

that was meant for "incleveland"...still haven't heard back from him/her

You keep playing the "I've been a fan longer than you" card in your posts, and I have shown you that it means diddly squat.

I became a Pats fan the year you were born when Bob Windsor ruined his knee and career winning an improbable upset for the Pats in Minnesota against Tarkenton and the Purple People Eaters on a last second TD pass from Plunkett.

BIG EFFIN' DEAL.. I'm not going to be you and wave a flag about me being a bigger fan than you because of that.

That and your ridiculous contention that people who get out and see the world (as opposed to people who don't leave their 'hoods) are somehow less of a "fan" shows what you are.

Last edited:
Come to think of it

This clown could use a serious banning, also.

Why does every idiot on the web show up here yacking about their "eye tests"?
So the idea is to ban anyone who doesn't agree with you?

You keep playing the "I've been a fan longer than you" card in your posts, and I have shown you that it means diddly squat.

That and your ridiculous contention that people who get out and see the world (as opposed to people who don't leave their 'hoods) are somehow less of a "fan" shows what you are.
Not so much "been a fan longer than you" but why is someone a Pats fan? You're a fan by birth. You're born in the Boston area/new England why would you not be a Pats, Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox fan? unless you have some fami8ly history of rooting for another team, if you're born and live in Cleveland, why wouldn't you be a Browns fan? If you're from SD, why wouldn't you be a Chargers fan? It's beyond me. Being a Boston fan is a birthright and we're lucky to have had great success over the last 15 or so years after so much garbage. I just have a problem with people whom I perceive to have cherry picked my team as their own...I straight out asked "inclevelenad" how he/she became a fan and he/she never responded. Hey, he/she could simply just lie and say they're from Walpole and have been a fan for 30 years...

How many can say they saw them play in Fenway Park???
How many can say they saw Garroppolos first TD pass live???

FBC and I are critical of the Pats because we want success and hate watching Manning get his ass kissed bty the media and basically have puke on your shoes proof team around him.While Brady once again has to nurse maid a bunch of 2nd rate recivers learning once again a difficult of fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back