PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care.I can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody thinks Brandon Lafell will have a game like Emanuel Sanders had last night is delusional,thats about a years work for Lafell.
If anybody didn't see the seperation in talent on both sides of the ball between the Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots are living in wonderland.
Denver will come in here next week a 4-7 point favorite.

So?

They still have to play the game right? New England doesn't automatically forfeit for being the underdog?

As the great Gil Santos once said, "Despite prognostications of doom"!

If anybody thinks Brandon Lafell will have a game like Emanuel Sanders had last night is delusional,thats about a years work for Lafell.

4 rec 97 yards 2 td against the Bills

5 receptions and only 23 yards and 1 TD less.

But continue trolling.

Last edited:
Love the revisionist history of Sanders because he is playing with regular season stat padding Manning. According to many people on here he was just another smurf WR with a gimpy foot who wasn't that good and was just a beneficiary of playing with guys like Wallace and Brown and Roethlisburger's ability to keep plays alive when the Pats were going to give up a 3rd for him

Last edited:
Would somebody ban this clown.

Well that didn't take 24 hours. Merloni and Fauria and the other guy are basically echoing everything I've said.

By "other guy" do you mean Benz the Steeler fan? Yeah, I wouldn't use that crew as a ringing endorsement of your opinion.

Sanders is a very good receiver. I wanted him here badly.

That said, if LaFell was on the Broncos and Sanders on the Pats, most here would be crying that we should have gotten LaFell, because his numbers would be much better than Sanders' numbers.

The OL has been the difference more than anything else. Manning has all day to throw. Brady, especially early, was getting hit right after he caught the snap.

By "other guy" do you mean Benz the Steeler fan? Yeah, I wouldn't use that crew as a ringing endorsement of your opinion.

Ya. Sorry if we don't take a Red Sox honk and Steelers fan opinion as fact.

Well that didn't take 24 hours. Merloni and Fauria and the other guy are basically echoing everything I've said.

To be fair, that's not usually a good sign.

Totally off topic but this thread's going nowhere and I want to vent this:

I can't stand posters who feel the need to pat themselves on the back every 3rd post. It's completely pathetic.

If anybody didn't see the seperation in talent on both sides of the ball between the Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots are living in wonderland.
Denver will come in here next week a 4-7 point favorite.

You can take your notes from football experts like Merloni :rolleyes:, but Tom Curran actually has the facts about what went down regarding Sanders:

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/how-sanders-went-near-patriot-broncos-weapon

Would somebody ban this clown.
Why? Because he's not spouting the party line? I have no doubt the guy is a fan, not a troll. He's just disappointed, as I am, when I see Denver looking like the best team in the league with new additions like Ward, Sanders, Ware. And the Pats trade Mankins for a guy who averages less than 2 catches a game and release Tommy Kelly who goes and starts for one of the best defenses in the league. Nah, Belichick's the smartest guy in the room because he can take undrafted/released guys like Joe Vellano, Casey Walker, and Chris Jones and turn them into mediocre at best JAGS.
Then I see draft picks like Ronnie Hillman coming in and rushing for 140 yards against SD while we have Vereen juking, jiving, and tap dancing every time he gets the ball on a handoff.
When you watch Denver you see a defense that can actually get the other team off the field and force punts. Believe me, I want another Super Bowl in the worst way, but I just don't see how they're going to beat a team like Denver given the way the two teams have been playing - because all we have to evaluate is the 2014 season and right now, Denver's clearly better.
Denver has beaten Arizona (5-1), SD (5-3), Ind (5-2), SF (4-3) - all good teams in playoff position. The Patriots barely beat 0-6 Oak & 1-6 nyj AT HOME, with a combined record of 1-12! The Pats waxed Matt Cassell and Min, who turned it over about a million times, they played a great game vs Cin, a great second half vs Buf, got smoked in KC, and got blown out by 13 in Miami (with Pats getting BLANKED in the 2nd half).
Look, fanboys who jumped on board within the last 10 years can blow all the smoke up people's azzes that they want, but right now the Pats don't pass the eye test at all and Denver has perfect 20/20 vision.
This Patriots team, specifically the defense, is no different than the last 5, 6, 7 years. It is a defense largely predicated on giving the opponent enough opportunities to **** up. When it happens, like the Minnesotta, Cincinatti, and Buffalo game, you get an impressive win. But God forbid the Pats turn it over like they did in KC and don't get any of their own, you get a blow out. This type of defense allows garbage like Oakland and the nyj to come within ONE PLAY of winning! If Chicago doesn't come in and turn it over they'll be in it right to the end....
Brady deserves more than this team. He's the greatest Boston athlete since Bill Russell - Russell had a cast of hall of famers his entire career; Brady's had a cast of extras the last 8 seasons....

Why? Because he's not spouting the party line? I have no doubt the guy is a fan, not a troll. He's just disappointed, as I am, when I see Denver looking like the best team in the league with new additions like Ward, Sanders, Ware. And the Pats trade Mankins for a guy who averages less than 2 catches a game and release Tommy Kelly who goes and starts for one of the best defenses in the league. Nah, Belichick's the smartest guy in the room because he can take undrafted/released guys like Joe Vellano, Casey Walker, and Chris Jones and turn them into mediocre at best JAGS.
Then I see draft picks like Ronnie Hillman coming in and rushing for 140 yards against SD while we have Vereen juking, jiving, and tap dancing every time he gets the ball on a handoff.
When you watch Denver you see a defense that can actually get the other team off the field and force punts. Believe me, I want another Super Bowl in the worst way, but I just don't see how they're going to beat a team like Denver given the way the two teams have been playing - because all we have to evaluate is the 2014 season and right now, Denver's clearly better.
Denver has beaten Arizona (5-1), SD (5-3), Ind (5-2), SF (4-3) - all good teams in playoff position. The Patriots barely beat 0-6 Oak & 1-6 nyj AT HOME, with a combined record of 1-12! The Pats waxed Matt Cassell and Min, who turned it over about a million times, they played a great game vs Cin, a great second half vs Buf, got smoked in KC, and got blown out by 13 in Miami (with Pats getting BLANKED in the 2nd half).
Look, fanboys who jumped on board within the last 10 years can blow all the smoke up people's azzes that they want, but right now the Pats don't pass the eye test at all and Denver has perfect 20/20 vision.
This Patriots team, specifically the defense, is no different than the last 5, 6, 7 years. It is a defense largely predicated on giving the opponent enough opportunities to **** up. When it happens, like the Minnesotta, Cincinatti, and Buffalo game, you get an impressive win. But God forbid the Pats turn it over like they did in KC and don't get any of their own, you get a blow out. This type of defense allows garbage like Oakland and the nyj to come within ONE PLAY of winning! If Chicago doesn't come in and turn it over they'll be in it right to the end....
Brady deserves more than this team. He's the greatest Boston athlete since Bill Russell - Russell had a cast of hall of famers his entire career; Brady's had a cast of extras the last 8 seasons....

Come to think of it

This clown could use a serious banning, also.

Why does every idiot on the web show up here yacking about their "eye tests"?

Come to think of it

This clown could use a serious banning, also.

Why does every idiot on the web show up here yacking about their "eye tests"?
Ok, "in cleveland", when did you "become" a Pats fan? My eye test was seeing about 100 pats games as a season ticket holder from 92-09. run along, go play your fantasy football games....

Ok, "in cleveland", when did you "become" a Pats fan? My eye test was seeing about 100 pats games as a season ticket holder from 92-09. run along, go play your fantasy football games....

Arent you the guy who claimed Revis is only Leigh Boddan right now?????????

Sounds like you might want to get those eyes checked. And being a season ticket holder means **** here. There are people on this site with vast more knowledge than both of us combined.

My guess is your companion dog must have been giving you play by play analysis.

What a waste of season tickets.

Arent you the guy who claimed Revis is only Leigh Boddan right now?????????

Sounds like you might want to get those eyes checked. And being a season ticket holder means **** here. There are people on this site with vast more knowledge than both of us combined.
Not me - Leigh Bodden was decent, but I'm pretty sure we all thought Revis would be more of a difference maker than he's been.

Russell played most of his career in a league of 8 teams (some playing in auditoriums) many years where Holy Cross College outdrew the Boston Celtics. He was acquired through a backroom deal between Red Auerbach and three or four of his buddies. The only time the C's came anywhere near a sellout was when they heavily marketed doubleheaders with the Globetrotters.

The NFL today is the biggest sport in America (nothing else comes close), has 32 teams and a salary cap.

Your analogy is comedic.

I've been watching the Pats since when they were still called the Boston Patriots. Now I say that but it isn't true. Any chicken little troll can lie and say they been watching the team since whenever unless you are going to provide proof to back up the statement don't bother saying it because people don't believe you nor do they care especially when post after post is just chicken little scratch.

My guess is your companion dog must have been giving you play by play analysis.

What a waste of season tickets.
Not going to answer my questions? Don't you have a football team in cleveland to root for? Why aren't you on the Browns forum instead of here? Typical CAHPETBAGGAH fan...when the pats return to sucking as they did for most of the 80s I'm sure you'll run along and find a new team to support...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back