PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care.I can't stand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that Denver can afford the guys they have on that team vs the Ocean state job lot jags that Brady has to work with on the Pats.
Do you think Denver has lot of money under the cap?
There are 4 teams in the AFC better than the Pats right now and there is no excuse for it.

Hi, Felger. :)

Actually I think its Borges or Mazz. At least Felger knows a little about football.

Hi, Felger. :)

I love the last line...4 teams in the AFC better then the pats and there's no excuse for it.

They are 5-2....i agree..no excuse to be 5-2. Should be 9-0 right now

Yup the 5-2 Patriots have a worse roster than the 3-3 Seahawks and 4-3 49ers.

No arguments there.

In fact, except for 2007, the Patriots really have never had the best roster.
There you go talking sense again.

Drafting from the rear view mirror is always interesting albeit it foolhardy....

Woulda, shoulda, coulda means little except on message boards...

All this about a team that have averaged 11.5 wins since 2002... we are lucky to be witnessing this run, it will not last forever...

Last edited:
Drafting from the rear view mirror is always interesting albeit it foolhardy....

Woulda, shoulda, coulda means little except on message boards...

All this about a team that have averaged 11.5 wins since 2002... we are lucky to be witnessing this run, it will not last forever...

......and then, people like Patrodamous will be in their happy spot again.

......and then, people like Patrodamous will be in their happy spot again.

Wallowing in the crap?? The spirit of "Steve from Fall River", lives on..

If anybody thinks Brandon Lafell will have a game like Emanuel Sanders had last night is delusional,thats about a years work for Lafell.
If anybody didn't see the seperation in talent on both sides of the ball between the Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots are living in wonderland.
Denver will come in here next week a 4-7 point favorite.

If anybody thinks Brandon Lafell will have a game like Emanuel Sanders had last night is delusional,thats about a years work for Lafell.
If anybody didn't see the seperation in talent on both sides of the ball between the Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots are living in wonderland.

I thought you were going to quit this thread about 15 pages ago?

Sanders is way overrated and there is no separation.

Denver may very well be favorites because the line setters are most likely just a stupid as you are.

You should believe me not your lying eyes.

Sanders is way overrated and there is no separation.

Denver may very well be favorites because the line setters are most likely just a stupid as you are.

You should believe me not your lying eyes.
images

LOL! You do realize that LaFell had 119 yards and a TD vs. the Chiefs and 97 yards and 2 TDs against the Bills. Sanders had 130 yards and 3 TDs last night. So hyperbole to the point of ridiculous again on your part. Let's see how LaFell does against the Chargers if he is lucky enough to play them with both their starting CBs out like Sanders had last night.

I am not saying LaFell is as good as Sanders, but these Sanders vs. LaFell comparisons are getting dumber and dumber every day.

Last edited:
Dude, way off point. You haven't even looked at the stat line then. Just talking with to serve your "lafell" sucks agenda

home dogs we usually win!!:) last year against denver/this season against the bengals!:)

go ahead vegas, i like being the underdog!:)

home dogs we usually win!!:) last year against denver/this season against the bengals!:)

go ahead vegas, i like being the underdog!:)

You are absolutely right. I'll probably take the points.
I never bet away favorites.

Denver looks incredible right now on both sides of the ball. Luckily it's still October. They have a much easier schedule than the Pats and will probably finish as the #1, which'd require a Pats win in Denver to get that elusive 4th Lombardi. All we can go by is what we've seen. Last night I saw a Denver team pretty much move the ball at will on SD and put up 35 and go 4-4 tds inside the 20. And SD was supposed to be a really good team, and after the NYJ game we kept hearing "division games are always tough." What was tough for Denver last night? 100% in the red zone, 62% third downs, no sacks given up, 136 rushing yards on 4.6 a carry, receivers running wide open all night...
Contrast that with the last Pats game vs the NYJ where Geno ****ing Smith moved the ball at will on the Pats defense and the the ****king NYJ only punted THREE times. I'm hoping these tough, gritty wins (albeit over ****e teams) somehow transform the Pats into a team that doesn't roll over in the AFC Chmpionship game as they have the last two years...

Denver looks incredible right now on both sides of the ball. Luckily it's still October. They have a much easier schedule than the Pats and will probably finish as the #1, which'd require a Pats win in Denver to get that elusive 4th Lombardi
Compare the 6-1 Denver schedule so far to the Pats 5-2 schedule.
Denver got 10 days to get ready. Tough hill to climb.

Unfortunatley this won't be the last time somebody says "How come we can't get players like that?" this year. I won't be the only one either.
Well that didn't take 24 hours. Merloni and Fauria and the other guy are basically echoing everything I've said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back