PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

i cant stand mangina i man mangini haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrack

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
this guy is a joke he thinks hes the sh*t now cuz he beat us..newsflash buddy a sh*tload of our players are injured & u still had to take us to overtime with brett favre..i cant wait till belichick gets back at him i wanna see NE run up the score on this fool again when we're 100%

Last edited:
I think he wanted to hug Bill or something, Bill had to fight to get their hands separated.

haha im glad belichick barely touched him or looked him in the eye he doesnt deserve any respect from us

I know Mangini is hated on this board, but I watch all of his press conferences, and the guy has serious man love for belichik. He absolutely does not think he is the ****, imo.

I think he wanted to hug Bill or something, Bill had to fight to get their hands separated.

Really? I missed the end of the game. I didn't bother to watch it. Did he really try to hug BB? What a loser that scumbag is. I'm a hot tempered woman. If anyone did to me what that **** did to BB, they would be lucky if I allowed them to be in my sight much less my hearing.

Last edited:
Really? I missed the end of the game. I didn't bother to watch it. Did he really try to hug BB?
He didn't try to hug him but he wanted to do something and that was the cleanest image I could present :D

Bill shook and tried to walk about but Mangina had a hold of his hand and didn't want to let go; that's how it looked to me anyway.

He didn't try to hug him but he wanted to do something and that was the cleanest image I could present :D

Bill shook and tried to walk about but Mangina had a hold of his hand and didn't want to let go; that's how it looked to me anyway.

Wow, he sure has a nerve.

haha u know mangina wanted to stand there as long as possible to try to rub it in BB's face

hmmmm i wonder how much the pats would have won by if they had brady and harrison and the jets were missing the team leaders on each side of the ball....

Tubby Ratfink is back to being the Pillsbury Doughboy again. Fat little toady.

So a guy is shunned by his mentor for accepting a head coaching job (the thing all coordinators aspire to get), is locked out of his own office and spied on by his former boss and Mangini is the scum bag? I really don't understand the logic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back