PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I can't help but have an empty......

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
feeling in my stomach right now.....one win against Denver...a home game against Pitt.....and who knows......we coulda/SHOULDA been in the big dance today against Seattle....It feels weird....but I just can't help but think that the Pats are STILL the best team in the AFC......and were it not for some terrible injuries would be in there again today to make history......oh well....guess we wait until next year..........GO PATS!!!

It's disgusting and horrible. The only slight benefit is it makes our chance for next year a little better - longer offseason for the players, better draft choice, the same sick feeling for the players, etc. Today blows, we can only hope we aren't feeling this way for SB 41.

It's not a woulda, shoulda, coulda, because we would have crushed the Seahawks and certainly the Steelers at home first. Oh, how Brady must be steaming. Of all the mistakes in Denver, his was the one that put the knife in and twisted it. yes, now I'm going woulda, coulda, but both these teams stink and Denver was even worse, that's the whole truth. Five turnovers, oh the agony......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes