Welcome to PatsFans.com

I can't hear you (EARS)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

Booma Bocko the new Democrat "GOD" has told the American Press he doesn't want them focusing or making fun of his "EARS" :singing:

If this JERK runs for president imagine what the media will do to him, there isn't a more "Crueler & Vicious" group of people on this planet than the Far Left Democrats, they have built this poor big eared sap up into thinking he is the Second Coming Of Christ, he really believes all the sh!t that the Politically Correct Liberals slobber about him, he doesn't realize that they are "USING HIM", he is their "Feel Good Token".

This is a good thing though, when Booma gets wound up and running he will cause all kinds of trouble within the the Dingobat Party, they won't know how to handle him, HOW WILL HILLARY OR JOHN FONDA KERRY BE ABLE TO TRASH HIM WITHOUT BEING CALLED RACISTS BY THE "BOOMA BACKERS".

The politically correct liberal democrats have created their own "nightmare" and they will also humiliate and destroy the life of a young man who is probably a decent "good guy" wait till the Hillary Machine goes to work on him.

Wait till the "EAR JOKES" start.
    http://www.suntimes.com/news/sweet/202672,CST-NWS-sweet09.article

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

newsflash, Harry... no one reads your stuff past the first two sentences... here's another nonsensical thread that will sink to the bottom of the list...

seek medication ...

3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +897 / 7 / -3

If his skin is really that thin, then he shouldn't run for president. IMO, he's making a mistake by running now. He should run for governor of Illinois first, and then run for president. He'd be older, more experienced, and would have a better chance of winning. He's a better speaking black John Edwards. Too young to run. IMO.

The article said:

Later Monday, Obama added a telling extra event to his schedule. He flew to New York to appear at the Rev. Jesse Jackson's annual Rainbow/PUSH Wall Street Project. Earlier, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.), the 2008 Democratic front-runner and Obama's chief White House rival, headlined a morning session for Jackson.

Why do these people waste their time with this fraud? All Jesse Jackasss cares about is himself. He doesn't help African Americans, he exploits them.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

He flew into New York to meet with Jessie and he didn't even have a "Plane"
    :singing: :singing: :singing:

Hey, look up in the sky, is it a plane, is it a bird, "No it's Obooma" he's flapping his ears.............

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 22 / -19

Rosie O'Donnell, Donald Trump, Obama ears -- I have to admit that if it wasn't for this forum, I would miss all this big news!

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

Me too :bricks:

7. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

:horn: HELLO!? CAN YOU HEAR ME? AM I SPEAKING LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?