PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Can't get Over how Brutal our schedule is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say but i totally disagree. The Bills who just made some of the worst off season moves I ever seen arent going anywhere. The Dolphins still dont have a QB, Culpepper sucks. If anyone in the division you should be worried about is the Jets. They are getting better every year and now have a decent RB, and a coach that knows BB. The Dolphins gave us a hard time because of Saban being familiar with BB also. There really is no big threat in our division.

The Dolphins ahven't have a QB since the beginning of this millenium but they still have beaten us once a year for a while. I'm not saying they are a threat in that they could win the division but they are a threat in that they can add to our loss total.

And the Bills did lose some good players but I think they have a foundation that could be ok. They have some good young DB's, and some good linebackers. There defensive line is fast and always seems to knock around Brady. Nate Clements wasn't even playing that well for them before he left.

As much fun as it was this year to trounce the NFC North I'm looking forward to having big games nearly every week. Cleveland is the only game I think we have a better than 80% chance to win. I'd say Buffalo too but the AFC East games are always so close. Here's my breakdown of the games...

A Games - Indy (time to take back the rivalry), Jets (they got their one victory against us last year, it will be another two before that happens again), San Diego (their "revenge" game which they will lose again, Rhillip Rivers - overrated, their D is good, ours is better), Cincinatica (hopefully it's late in the season and half their team is in the clink), Dallas (bubble for me between A/B, Homo doesn't scare me)

B Games - NYG (probably should be a C, Eli Manning stinks), Pitt (rebuilding but always good games, for once Joey Porter's disappearance during the game will be because he's on another team), Miami (if they find a QB they might make it close, Ricky should pass the peace pipe to Joey, it may calm him down a bit), Balt (thanks for AD, D is another year older, we've handled McNair before, beating them is always fun since they think they are so good)

C Games - Philly (been there, beaten that), Wash (show them what happens when you spend a lot smartly), Buffalo (only because they are AFC East, my heart tells me two blowouts)

D Game - Cleveland (sorry Romeo, not quite yet)

I'm thinking 8-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back