PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I cant believe how much I hate Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I used to be a Brett Favre fan when he played in Green Bay, not above the patriots ofcourse, just as an nfc team to watch when the afc wasnt playing. But man, now that Favre is a Jet, and ofcourse I hate the Jets, I know see how much the media really is all over his sack, and how ****y this guy is. He's ****y in a way where you think he's trying to be humble, but you know he is just all abou himself and his "hard core brett favre fans". Has it always been this way, or is it new? I think I was blinded by the little bit of like that I had for green bay.

I used to be a Brett Favre fan when he played in Green Bay, not above the patriots ofcourse, just as an nfc team to watch when the afc wasnt playing. But man, now that Favre is a Jet, and ofcourse I hate the Jets, I know see how much the media really is all over his sack, and how ****y this guy is. He's ****y in a way where you think he's trying to be humble, but you know he is just all abou himself and his "hard core brett favre fans". Has it always been this way, or is it new? I think I was blinded by the little bit of like that I had for green bay.

Yesterday I was in the local supermarket. Near the produce section there was a cardboard cutout of Favre advertising something -- a display thingy about 3 feet tall. As I walked by, I folded his head over at the neck so nobody would have to see his unshaven hillbilly mug any longer. I felt a little better after that.

The icing on that sh!t cake Thursday night was him coming out on a golf cart after the game to talk to the NFLN crew. Freakin' hillbilly media whore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back