PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I cant believe how many tickets are avaliable on TicketExchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know.

I paid the $170.00 per for my son and I to sit in Sect 128 for the Opener and there were 2 guys that showed up late. They didn't know any of the new guys. I had to explain who Gary Guyton and LEWIS Sanders were. They lost interest when Brady was injured and were never seen again after halftime. I just don't get it... Why pay the price (in both time AND money) to even go?

For them it must be the “cool thing to do”

Dang. Don't want to get anyone in trouble, but think it would be legal...any season ticket holders/wait list people willing to grab up tickets to a 1:00 home game and sell them to us at face value?
Just join the wait list and you can buy them yourself. The problem with someone gettting tickets for you is that if you get drunk and obnoxious and get ejected, the wait list guy gets tossed of the list.

Not saying you would do this, but why would any wait list person risk it when it is so easy for you to just join the list?

My Dad and I are talking about making out

lol sorry, i just had to.

i wish i had the money/time to get some tickets and go. that would be a sweet experience. even if it is the dolphins and 49ers...miami is a division rival, no matter how many games they lose.

Just join the wait list and you can buy them yourself. The problem with someone gettting tickets for you is that if you get drunk and obnoxious and get ejected, the wait list guy gets tossed of the list.

Not saying you would do this, but why would any wait list person risk it when it is so easy for you to just join the list?

not to mention the liability of losing your place in line on the waiting list and the 100 per seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back