PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I cannot sleep....it's not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We had overcome everything, 10-6, First and goal looking at 13-10 Patriots and then - bang - pick and a bad bad call (again) game over.

I am having nightmares, it is all I can see.

Five turnovers, three horrible wrong calls, way too many penalties - I need valium. This hurts more than I thought it would.

god bless marijuana

fgssand said:
We had overcome everything, 10-6, First and goal looking at 13-10 Patriots and then - bang - pick and a bad bad call (again) game over.

I am having nightmares, it is all I can see.

Five turnovers, three horrible wrong calls, way too many penalties - I need valium. This hurts more than I thought it would.

I was Ok with 10-9 because they werent scoring if we didnt turn it over (should have been 3-0 at half)

But I will sleep well. 3 of 4, working on 4 of 6, allows me to sleep. I never expected a loss tonight, but the run has been long enough that fluky turnovers were due to end it.

Hang in there, man. The sun will rise on time tomorrow morning and BB will be breaking down film at the Razor.

We'll all be right here on the board plotting the draft.

Don't be late!

AndyJohnson said:
I was Ok with 10-9 because they werent scoring if we didnt turn it over (should have been 3-0 at half)
10-9 was fine.

I absolutely LOVE Brady but that was a bad mistake that he shouldn't have made.

Halfway through the season, it looked like we were going nowhere, then we staged an amazing comeback and became one of the elite teams. Tonight just wasn't our night. We clearly had the ability to win, but when something went wrong, it consistently went wrong in a big way. We were very unlucky. We didn't recover even one of our fumbles, and they took place on our side of the field. The interception was returned for a TD (practically). The PI call on Asante was all wrong. Once in awhile the better team loses, but we deserved to lose and the Broncos deserved to win.

Also, remember 2002. At least this year we made the playoffs. So, I assume we'll be back to our winning ways next year.

It's not fair? Cry me a freakin' river. We've won 3 out of the last 4 super bowls. Alot of team's fans won't see that many super bowls in a lifetime, let alone win them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back