PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I cannot contain my excitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseMonkeys

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I am so excited and happy for this team, words cannot even express how I feel. I honestly didn't think we would be sitting here today looking at a Super Bowl. All week I've been so anxious (in a good way) for today to get here, and here it is. I'm not nervous at all because this is just too special to feel negative over. Sorry, but I had to make a thread because I am just so pumped. :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Long day, I'm gif happy. sorry:p

If I watch TV hype I'll go nuts

OK, who wants to pass 'em out? :D

20090409_Depends.jpg

I am so excited and happy for this team, words cannot even express how I feel. I honestly didn't think we would be sitting here today looking at a Super Bowl. All week I've been so anxious (in a good way) for today to get here, and here it is. I'm not nervous at all because this is just too special to feel negative over. Sorry, but I had to make a thread because I am just so pumped. :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

What's good cheese? Tell everybody in Gameday Chat I said waddup. My mac went down that's why I haven' t been in there recently the old laptop I have currently won't allow me in for some reason.

I know you guys will be rockin :rocker:

I've already got butterflies. As we approach the game, I assume that will metastasize into heart palpitations.

What's good cheese? Tell everybody in Gameday Chat I said waddup. My mac went down that's why I haven' t been in there recently the old laptop I have currently won't allow me in for some reason.

I know you guys will be rockin :rocker:

Hey man how are ya? That sucks about your mac, we could use you in there! I'll tell everyone you said hey.:rocker:

Hey man how are ya? That sucks about your mac, we could use you in there! I'll tell everyone you said hey.:rocker:

No doubt man, I miss the chat. The game thread just isn't the same. Cheer our boys to victory today! Slap* :D

Feel the same way! Just enjoying the moment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes