PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I bought ariline tix to NOLA for first weekend in Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzFritz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
(I really did.) (this thread is counterbalance also to the doom and gloom)

That reflects my level of confidence. Simply stated, we lost by a haris breath last year, and this years team is MUCH better.

Fingers crossed. See you all in balmy Gillette sunday!

-- FRITZ

I thought I was going to read in your post at some point, "I hope I didn't jinx them!" Kudos to you, sir!

So did me and my mom last week. Eff jinxes come out and execute and just win baby :rocker:

You all ought to get together and try for a group airfare and hotel rate. Your in the SB, next two weeks merely a formality.

You all ought to get together and try for a group airfare and hotel rate. Your in the SB, next two weeks merely a formality.

Nothing is guaranteed but I was able to get a fully refundable ticket so I bit the bullet, if the Pats do get in rates are absurd after the championship round, I know because me and my mom did this last year first time ever going to the big game.

How far is Houston from NOLA? If you guys get in I envy you you can probably drive and save thousands.

Arian? Shouldn't you be practicing?

Arian? Shouldn't you be practicing?

You talking about Arian Foster? the only back in NFL history to rush for 100+ yards in first 3 playoff games? That fraud? Not me.
I hear Kubs took away his Iphone.

I thought I was going to read in your post at some point, "I hope I didn't jinx them!" Kudos to you, sir!

How buying plane tickets could correlate to a team's chance of winning is beyond me. Only things like where you sit in your living room and what type of beer you are drinking can do that.

You talking about Arian Foster? the only back in NFL history to rush for 100+ yards in first 3 playoff games? That fraud? Not me.

He can always use those tomato cans. ...

469369%257ETin-Can-and-String-Telephone-Posters.jpg

Last edited:
Do Gisele and Tom eat their honey nut cheerios out of tomato cans?

Do Gisele and Tom eat their honey nut cheerios out of tomato cans?

Welp I tried making conversation with you but you are another ***** hat troll :rolleyes:

Maybe you can forward this thread to Kubiak as bulletin board material. Boy I hope I'm part of Foster's twitter avatar tomorrow!

How buying plane tickets could correlate to a team's chance of winning is beyond me. Only things like where you sit in your living room and what type of beer you are drinking can do that.
I've heard that. Thought that was only for 49er fans?

Welp I tried making conversation with you but you are another ***** hat troll :rolleyes:

Maybe you can forward this thread to Kubiak as bulletin board material. Boy I hope I'm part of Foster's twitter avatar tomorrow!

Don't get your panties in a wad. Just using some Boston sports lingo. I thought you'd like it. But apparently you all can dish it our but can't take a joke.

Last edited:
Me and a few friends did that a couple weeks before SB38. We couldn't get into the game, but the experience was awesome!

Great opening post man!!

Embrace the challenge!!!

Even according to the bookies we are a 25% chance to win it, so we are (by my reckoning) a 50% chance to make it.

I get nervous, but (as a fan) ya gotta hit the playoffs with your chest out, your chin up and a rock hard.............anyway, you get the idea.

GET ON.

I've made it in 4.5 hours before.

Yep. In 96, flew into Hobby and drove to NO. Watched the game at Pat O'Briens. Even in a loss, a good time. I stayed at friends place so hotels weren't an issue. Even if you don't have a ticket it is a good trip if the Patriots get in.

I wish Arian was on the Pats. He is one of the best udfa's of all time!

The Texans as a whole (team) is very good. Shaub is ok, but, not stellar. Johnson is one of the best. Daniels is very good. Oline is among the best. Their front seven defense is obviously extremely good!

I would say that their weaknesses are that they have no real 2nd receiver (well, Pats really don't either. Lloyd is pretty decent, but, nothing to brag about.) and Shaub.

I respect the Texans. They're nothing to sleep on.

(I really did.) (this thread is counterbalance also to the doom and gloom)

That reflects my level of confidence. Simply stated, we lost by a haris breath last year, and this years team is MUCH better.

Fingers crossed. See you all in balmy Gillette sunday!

-- FRITZ

Flying out of Boston? What dates? Flight prices have been crazy. Havent seen anything under $600ish.
Only see one hotel under $500 a night for 4 nights thats close to the Quarter.
If I had the dough I would go to N.O. anytime for a superbowl.
Have fun. Hopefully you will be joined by many Pats fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes