Welcome to PatsFans.com

I assume if Vince Redd makes the team, #47 jersey is going to go to Lynch [Redd=#49]

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOT64, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I guess if Redd is lucky enough to get on the team's final roster he will hand over #47 so Lynch can continue his career with that Jersey number.

All-Pro veterans always win the battle of the jersey numbers :D - Maybe 49 might work for Redd

Redd seems like a great young kid,Maybe a PS guy if he can't make the final active?
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  2. BPF

BPF Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Re: I assume if Vince Redd makes the team, #47 jersey is going to go to Lynch

I think if he makes it he will receive a # in the 50's or 90's, whatever is available since he is a LB.
  3. satz

satz Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Just like justin rogers i see him playing somewhere else. one cannot hang onto to alot of prospects.
  4. Mark Morse

Mark Morse PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

#15 Jersey

I bet Redd will have a new number by Sunday Night! Redd is one to watch in the next two pre-season games. He is a longshot to make the team but I think he can play for somebody and won't get through waivers to the Practice Squad. I am cheering for him to make the team.
  5. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Per Reiss Lynch is wearing #47 today, and Redd has changed to #49.
  6. DefenseRules

DefenseRules Rookie

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  7. Bostonian1962

Bostonian1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

For Redd to make the team outright, he'd have to wrap up camps with some solid games. He had that blocked pass in game one. He could do it, and we're about to find out if he does.

If BB and Co. likes what they see in practice, it's not out of the realm that they don't play him alot, in the hopes that they could keep him on the Practice Squad, without somebody grabbing him.

I see this as being the toughest final cuts in the history of mankind, not to be confused with Mankins.
  8. signbabybrady

signbabybrady On the Roster

Ratings:
    +163 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

cutdown day will be especially tough this year.

The vultures will be circling to see who doesn't make it.
  9. IndyKen

IndyKen Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Re: I assume if Vince Redd makes the team, #47 jersey is going to go to Lynch [Redd=#

I like Redd's prospects a ton, but I'm afraid we are going to lose him- ala Rodgers last year.
  10. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +578 / 6 / -9

#75 Jersey

Re: I assume if Vince Redd makes the team, #47 jersey is going to go to Lynch [Redd=#

Vince is getting a happy meal, according to Lynch.:D
  11. Patriotis

Patriotis Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

That will be fine by him I'm betting as long as he sticks.
  12. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I called #49 for Redd before it was issued as I said in the first post - Nice guess eh? (Patriot64 slaps himself on the back)
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.