Welcome to PatsFans.com

I Am "The One" You Do What I Tell You

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

This guy wants to hold The Most Powerful Job In The World but he thinks he can tell the Media when and when not to "cover him" this jerk really does think he's a "Messiah".

If Barack Hussein Obama thinks he can turn the Media off And On with his arrogance whenever he feels like it and if he doesn't like being followed around by the media than he should "Concede The Election" today.

Does this guy really think he is God.

The Media never mentions his Ping Pong Paddle Ears what the hell more does he want.

Has Bush ever said to the media "get back on the bus and leave me alone" can you just picture what MSNBC would do with that one.

News Today:
    Obama has testy moment with the media
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  2. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Obama just can't do anything right can he. All the media wants is a few more photos but Obama's stupid family life gets in the way. :mad:
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I seem to remember some ah VP candidate telling the media what questions she was going to answer and which ones she wasn't, or if she was going to answer any at all. HMMM Now who was that. :rolleyes:
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

When your the President your only privacy is behind closed doors, family or no family, Jenna Bush learned this lesson very quickly.

If the Messiah can't handle this than he had better quit, every other president has had to put up with it and so will "Prince Messiah Barack Hussein Obama"

Welcome to fame "Oh Great One".
  5. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

AHH Jeana Bush was at LEAST in her late teens if not early twenties. these kids are what 7 and 10.
  6. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

And don't forget that the same ahh VP candidate thinks her 1st amendment rights are threatened by criticism...

Political Radar: Palin Fears Media Threaten Her First Amendment Rights

7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Obama NEVER wants anyone to see anything that he does not want them to see. He leads a totally scripted public life.

Where are his college and grad school files?? What did he do at Columbia and Harvard?? Who did he associate with?? If he can tell us about being on the Harvard Law Review then he can tell us EVERYTHING. Don't just tell us the good things, tell us EVERYTHING.

Until he does he is just a lying, skulking, fraud. As phony as a 3-dollar bill. And even more worthless. Obama is a liar about his aunt, about his relationship with Ayers, about his relationship with Jeremiah Wright, about his relationship with Rezko, about his work in Chicago, about his college life. Obama is the biggest liar to ever run for the presidency, period. And he's a total fraud.

//
  8. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Less than 3 days till the worst day of your life hun Harry? :D
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Your Right, but remember, they will be the "President Of The United States Of America's Kids" they will be "fair game" for America's Free Press.

Barry & Michelle's life is about to change drastically, I hope they can handle it, because we all know deep down in our hearts, "he really isn't God"

The Free American Press:
    They all agreed not to mention his "Mickey Mouse Ears" but I think that is as far as they will go, at least we know Fox won't cave in to him.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

I know, I have known for months Messiah will win, but I am like a "Bush Hater" I can't resist it........:mad:
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

America knows nothing about him and they don't seem to care, the people that vote him in deserve him.
  12. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Where were you last night Fog? I was waiting for you to come around trick or treating so i could give you a Hawaiian Punch and some EX-LAX. Cuz your full of sh!t. :D
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well I wish I had and wish you had, then I could unload it right in your mouth where it belongs.

:D

//
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Until now Obama has kept many people in the dark. Some know and they don't care, the even like his plan to destroy America. But others are just finding out and they are really, really pIssed that he has been lying to them all this time. Hiding the truth, and shucking and jiving. A lot of people are genuinely turned off by Obama's mack daddy routine.

//
  15. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Hey Fog are you getting ready for Wed. morning? Did you get a new ergonomically designed key board for all the hate threads your going to start. :rolleyes:
  16. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

how long will it be before Harry starts describing Obama as "uppity? Could you be any more transparent, Harry Boy?