PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am soooo thankful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
When I saw Dorsey side down the board I was about to throw up thinking he would be going to the Jets. I mean were are talking Herm Edwards so I was certain that he would screw it up.

But he didn't and I'm soooo thankful.

Why didn't we trade up 2 spots to get him? Answer is even Herm couldn't believe how lucky they were to have Dorsey fall in their lap. So we get to trade down as N.O. panics and we get our ILB.:rocker:

I was doubly happy when the Raiders took DMC, I did not want to see him make the Jets fans day...................

I was doubly happy when the Raiders took DMC, I did not want to see him make the Jets fans day...................

I was hoping he'd be there for the jets to draft him. I was hoping they didn't get Gholston

I was hoping he'd be there for the jets to draft him. I was hoping they didn't get Gholston
Not to worry the Jets will find a way to screw Ghohston up,or trade him. After all it is the JETS were talking about. ;)

Not to worry the Jets will find a way to screw Ghohston up,or trade him. After all it is the JETS were talking about. ;)

exactly. If they play Gholston out of position as OLB he could look like a chicken with his head cut off out there. Mayo is a much safer pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes