PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am so proud of this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
When Brady went down, I thought that the season was lost. But these guys fought through adversity and have been a pleasant surprise. Matt Cassel was not on my gift list at the beginning of the season. Most of you know this. :p
He has really surprised me and I give the guy big props. He has stepped up and has given our team a CHANCE to make the playoffs. Don't get me wrong, when Brady is HEALTHY, there is no other QB I want leading my team. However, Cassell is our man and he's done a great job in Brady's absence. MUCH PROPS MATT! If he leaves in the offseason, so be it. I wish him luck, the guy deserves to be a starter in this league. He's earned it, IMO.

We Patriots fans better realize just how lucky we are. We have one of the best if not the best HEAD COACHES in the league. If there was any doubt of how great BB is, this season is proof positive, end of story. Take a look at our IR list and then look at our record. That is a credit to COACHING. Most teams in this league crash and burn when they lose their starters. Our team has survived.

Now if all goes well, our guys will have the opportunity to make some noise in the post season and then....ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. :)

When Brady went down, I thought that the season was lost. But these guys fought through adversity and have been a pleasant surprise. Matt Cassel was not on my gift list at the beginning of the season. Most of you know this. :p
He has really surprised me and I give the guy big props. He has stepped up and has given our team a CHANCE to make the playoffs. Don't get me wrong, when Brady is HEALTHY, there is no other QB I want leading my team. However, Cassell is our man and he's done a great job in Brady's absence. MUCH PROPS MATT! If he leaves in the offseason, so be it. I wish him luck, the guy deserves to be a starter in this league. He's earned it, IMO.

We Patriots fans better realize just how lucky we are. We have one of the best if not the best HEAD COACHES in the league. If there was any doubt of how great BB is, this season is proof positive, end of story. Take a look at our IR list and then look at our record. That is a credit to COACHING. Most teams in this league crash and burn when they lose their starters. Our team has survived.

Now if all goes well, our guys will have the opportunity to make some noise in the post season and then....ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. :)

Well said as always.

This year has really proven to the world that our coaching staff is amazing and that BB is the best when the cards are down.

We have been blessed with this team and I am a very proud fan of this great organization.

GO PATS!!

Anything can happen.

No way in hell this defense can prevent a game winning drive, but a couple of fumbles or INTs could push this team. If we make it, it's all on us.

We Patriots fans better realize just how lucky we are.

My sentiments exactly. Who would have thought during the PS that Cassel would emerge as our HERO this year??? What a great story. Now if he can get us to the playoffs, it'll be a legendary one. I think that the rest of league has been hoping for a collapse of the Pats' greatness for a long time now. Hope we can spoil the party.

My sentiments exactly. Who would have thought during the PS that Cassel would emerge as our HERO this year??? What a great story. Now if he can get us to the playoffs, it'll be a legendary one. I think that the rest of league has been hoping for a collapse of the Pats' greatness for a long time now. Hope we can spoil the party.

I dunno, but that hope should quickly dim once they realize that all it took was taking away the NFL MVP, the #1 LB, the best DB, a first-round draft pick RB, two other veteran RBs for half the season, a second-round draft pick in 2008, and about a half-dozen other players for the Patriots to be on the verge of just missing the playoffs. ;)

put on for my city
ON ONNNNN for my city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back