Welcome to PatsFans.com

I am so HAPPY nobody but us believes in this team

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by ALP, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALP

ALP Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I hate it when all these mediots pick the patriots, to win games, to win playoffs, to win superbowls

i like playing as the underdog, the team that has no chance, and THAT is why i am loving these playoffs and also loving this team

last year and even in 09 ppl were expecting us to do good....now NOTHING is expected of us, the only ppl that still say the patriots will reach the SB are those that picked them at the beginning of the year

I HATE it when the media is on our side, so hopefully this continues

:rocker:
  2. Maker's Muppet

Maker's Muppet Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good post, and I'd include a lot of so-called Patriot fans among the disbelievers.

What's the point of rooting for a team if you're not going all in?
  3. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  4. Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

We've lost 2 home playoff games in a row, I'm not believing until they prove they can show up for a playoff game.
  5. AndyJohnson

AndyJohnson PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -1

Dude, if you read this board US doesnt believe in US
  6. Ivan

Ivan Rookie

Ratings:
    +24 / 4 / -4

Good point, the Patriots are losers who don't deserve our support. The fact that they are the winningest franchise in football wiith more play-off and SB wins than any other team this century is irrelevant, they suck and only true fans like you can divine that. The really do deserve suck-ass 'fans" with the "what have you done for me lately mentality" as Brady, Belichik and the rest haven't done enough to deserve support.

If they win in the play-offs don't even bother to post anything positive as it will be meaningless and I promise i will be there to remind you of just how bad a "fan" you really are.

I don't really know why people like you even bother with anything before the Super bowl because it clearly means absolutely nothing to you.
  7. Maker's Muppet

Maker's Muppet Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why? What's it cost you?
  8. Haterproof

Haterproof Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I hope it stays like this for the remainder of the BB & Brady era. The way the Pats were ripped by the media during the 2007 season is unforgivable. Watch how many people jump on the bandwagon if the Pats come right out the gate & crush their 1st opponent in the playoffs. We can't win for losing with the media.
  9. kpreh

kpreh Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is what I'm so friggin tired of hearing -- I bet fans of teams out there who have never even smelled the playoffs will take our team any-day. I've been to three Championship parades over the last decade, I really wish sometimes this team would have a few losing seasons in a row so "fans" like you will realize what a great team we have here even though they lost two playoff games. Winning the super Bowl is not everything enjoy the friggin sport not every team can win every year.
  10. randomk1

randomk1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Being a fan of some ****ty franchise and having no expectations doesn't hurt too much.

NE fans on the other hand have had a ****load of heartbreak to deal with...should have atleast 2 more right now....MORE MORE MORE!
  11. Batroc

Batroc Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I see no reason why you guys shouldn't be the AFC rep in the Super Bowl. You've got one of the all time great Coach/QB combos and those two TEs are phenomenal. Factor in that the Steelers and Texans are beat up, the Ravens should be the only roadblock and I see Brady and Co. beating them in the AFCCG. From a Fin Fan's perspective I say better you guys than the Jets lol.
  12. bondjames.

bondjames. Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i do not get you guys

I do not understand some of you patriots fans. A lot of you guys seem to get angry when the media or pundits say that the patriots have zero chance at the super bowl. How is this not viewed as a GREAT thing?

Think about it, if we are heavy favorites= more pressure. More often than not, too much pressure can bring the worst in people. Look at the packers and how they folded against the chiefs when they had all the expectations on their backs of going 16-0. Now since they lost, their offense is playing lights out again.

Think about our patriots in 2007 in the superbowl. If we had no pressure of that undefeated season, we easily win that SB.

You guys should be ecstatic that we have almost no pressure this year. NO ONE expects the patriots do anything in the playoffs except be one and done. And this my friends..... is a wonderful thing.

Thoughts and opinions?
  13. deroc5050

deroc5050 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: i do not get you guys

I am not mad or angry that the Media is talking with there hearts not there brains. I throw out the loss against the Ravens 2 years ago. And last year was a fluke if you ask me.. there was a 14 point swing early in that play off game that i still get pissed off about when I think about it.

As long as they don't turn the ball over they will get to the big game.. But they will be dogs most likely if they make it to the SB.
  14. PatriotFan77

PatriotFan77 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My opinion is this thread wasn't needed. Just being honest.:)
  15. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I don't care what the media says about the Patriots. Good or bad. I don't really see the media causing more pressure on the team either.
  16. bondjames.

bondjames. Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I love being the underdog though. Being favorites is overrated IMO
  17. bondjames.

bondjames. Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

post edited
  18. deroc5050

deroc5050 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

seriously there are 2 time periods in life.. Pre 2007 and post.. everything was different after 07.
  19. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

so true.........
  20. letekro

letekro Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Small sample size much? The 2009 team was inferior to the Ravens. Yes, the 2010 team lost to an inferior team, but that's what happens sometimes in single elimination format.
  21. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +57 / 2 / -2

Sorry...I must disagree....as I see it there are THREE periods in life..

1)the engagement ring

2)the wedding ring

3)the SUFFERing..

life is a circus and we are the trained monkeys...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.