I am so happy for Gostkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
With the game on the line, he hit 2 really big fgs over 40 yards. If there was any single person who saved us today, it was him. :rocker:

Oh yeah, and Mesko's punts were AMAZING. Kickers won us this game.

Last edited:
I'm happy for him too. Very happy. He should be proud and this should solidify, if not boost his confidence. Those were NOT easy kicks by any means and he stepped up big.

Congrats Ghost, and thanks for winning the game!

Big boost to his confidence. A great plus

He got a lot of crap after the Cardinals game, but he really is a dependable kicker.

Two outstanding clutch kicks. Good work Ghost!

I'll admit, my confidence in him was not sky high, but it certainly was GREAT to see him get back on track. I'm really happy for him. As a kicker, you never know when you'll get your next pressure opportunity to help redeem yourself from a prior failed attempt. While this does not erase the Arizona memory, it at least didn't continue the damage and leave us further wondering about the mental toughness of our kicker. Hopefully this is the beginning of good things to come as he fully redeems himself from the Arizona loss.

Certainly happy to see him come through in the clutch.

They called him Chokeowski in today's game thread.

Outside of McCourty's fumble, special teams today were BADASS!

I've always thought highly of both Gost and Mezko. As they pointed out during the game Gost has been very clutch when kicking in close games.

They called him Chokeowski in today's game thread.
By they you mean the Jets trolls that STILL masquerade as Patriot fans and ruin the game day thread? :mad:

Yep, he deserves the props--particularly considering the multiple threads we'd see if he missed one of those.

me too, was great to see!!! No one needed to tell him how much the team and fan base were disappointed in him missing previous kicks.

Missed kicks are in the review mirror!! We will need him going forward....

I agree....glad to see him bounce back with 2 long kicks under pressure like that.....good stuff

With the game on the line, he hit 2 really big fgs over 40 yards. If there was any single person who saved us today, it was him. :rocker:

Oh yeah, and Mesko's punts were AMAZING. Kickers won us this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes