PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am saying this now, and it is a demand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was always a huge basher of kfaulk, but still always respected him
he just scared me so much, cuz at the beginning of his career he seemed to put the ball on the ground more times than not
when he got hurt a couple yrs ago and patrick pass went in as our third down back i actually came in here saying we were better off
i got LAMBASTED with negative replies
let me be the first to say i was dead wrong, i love this guy, and can't imagine this team without him
he always seems to come up with a big play when called upon
every time he touches the ball i do always still hold my breath til the end hoping he doesnt put it on the ground, but ive learned to live with it

one weird thing about this season: we have yet to see the direct snap to faulk!

Last edited:
one weird thing about this season: we have yet to see the direct snap to faulk!

By now, it shouldn't fool anybody.

I was actually shocked that it worked in the Super Bowl several years ago, given how many of us saw it coming 5 minutes in advance.

Besides, Maroney seems to be the RB in shorter-yardage shotgun situations more and more.

reggie bush isn't even close to being as good as Faulk.

As for HOF, of course I think he should be, but I'm a Pats fan, I doubt he will be. But his jersey should definetly go up right next to those 3 (and hopefully soon 4) SB banners he helped us win.

I laughed when I saw this thread because I was talking about this during the game. We're going to fill up the PHOF with these teams, but what the hell, Faulk must be there.

Faulk is the man!!

Last edited:
where's Bru? God Bless Brady Bru Brown and Faulk. he use to scare me with his fumbling habit but thats gone away. i wouldnt trade him for anyone.

Definitely, there's a couple defensive guys as well. I was so euphoric last night that I only named the three offensive folks.

Kevin Faulk is the football equivalent of a Swiss army knife!

Well said!!! Kevin had a fantastic game last night! I just love how he turns it in and makes no bones about it. Classy guy!

I've been a big Faulk fan, and I think the role he plays on this team is great. He has a knack for getting more yards than the play deserves. I swear Faulk's & Welker's jerseys are Vaseline specials.

Mr. Make Something Out of Nothing!

Mr. First Down on Third and Long!

He does lots of things well, and unfortunately there's no statistic for preventing a LB from reaching your QB.

Anyone who doubts Faulk's value should go back and watch 3GTG2 and 3GTG3.

The media in the post game was all over Welker and how he converted some 3rd downs, but I have to say, 2 of the most important conversions were Faulk's, where he somehow squeezed out the yards that weren't there. His ability to get those tough yards in space has been uncanny. Along with Troy, he is one of my favorite Pats.

I've been a big Faulk fan, and I think the role he plays on this team is great. He has a knack for getting more yards than the play deserves. I swear Faulk's & Welker's jerseys are Vaseline specials.

Amen, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye