Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I am extremely proud of what the defense did tonght.

4 turnovers (the 5th was irelevant) most ofthem fluky was the game.

This team played like a Champion.

I cannot trash Brady for the end zone4 Int, or Brown for the pr fumble, or Vinatieri for the key missed FG. They are Champions.

We outplayed the Broncos, except for the turnovers, it happens.

We will be back next year.

They went down fighting like Champions. Couldn't be prouder to support this team. We'll be back next year

Wow...still hasn't set in. I wish I had not watched the game...too emotionally draining.
Almost fitting in a way - losing a game where we outplayed the opponent - kind of like some games we WON along the way on this wonderfuly dynasty ride.

How can you not be anything but proud of this team. We went through an AWFUL offseason last year--and we STILL ended up as one of the Top 4 teams in the AFC. We will be back in 2006. This loss will make us stronger.

I agree Andy. And I now know how frustrating it has been for for so many teams that played us hard competetive playoff games only to lose because we didn't lose the turnovers: Oakland and Rams in 2001, Tenn and CAR in 2003, and Pit last year.

It's tough to swallow, an unfamiliar taste to my mouth, so spoiled by the sweetness of victory. I'm already looking forward to next year and praying that we get over the injury plague.

AJ, I agree with you. The team kept on fighting all year. As I thought, turn overs were a big difference.

devour said:
They went down fighting like Champions. Couldn't be prouder to support this team. We'll be back next year

Couldn't last forever, but the Patriots will be back. I saw Belichick and Brady, Seymour, Vrabel, etc. They want more wins, rings, you name it. I'm proud of these guys.

That was the closest 18 point game I've ever seen.

Watching Belichick's post-game press conference, I know that this team will be back in the playoffs next year.

thechris said:
That was the closest 18 point game I've ever seen.

Watching Belichick's post-game press conference, I know that this team will be back in the playoffs next year.

We werent that far off. Better early season and homefield plus a bye would have meant a lot.

BB just needs to figure out how to prevent a rash of secondary injuries,

AndyJohnson said:
I am extremely proud of what the defense did tonght.

4 turnovers (the 5th was irelevant) most ofthem fluky was the game.

This team played like a Champion.

I cannot trash Brady for the end zone4 Int, or Brown for the pr fumble, or Vinatieri for the key missed FG. They are Champions.

We outplayed the Broncos, except for the turnovers, it happens.

We will be back next year.

Amen to that. These team will always be champions to me. And we will be back make no mistake. We are in good cap shape, and have alot of draft picks. This team is only going to get better and better.

I am very proud of this team. They overcame incalculable amounts of adversity this year, where most teams would have mailed it in and gone 4-12.

EZ76

NOWAKJOE said:
Amen to that. These team will always be champions to me. And we will be back make no mistake. We are in good cap shape, and have alot of draft picks. This team is only going to get better and better.
Amen again. The obstacles they overcame this year with the youth already on this team, to get this far was an awesome effort. The multiple draft picks will allow BB/Pioli to move up for an impact player as well. This team is poised to be in the post-season for the forseeable future.

This year's team did great with all the injuries. I know this loss is tough, but everyone keep your heads up, the dynasty isn't over. Making the 2nd round of the playoffs with 9 players on IR and losing both coordinators still counts as a good season.

Last edited:
im not gonna rip anyone. the patriots have had a hell of a run, and its not over yet. this team will be back.

the crazy thing is, we were actually controlling the game, and it sure looked like, if we didn't keep having turnovers, we would've won. Denver couldn't really move the ball very well against us, and were moving it on them.

if faulk dindn't fumble, we could've have a nice lead at the half (6-10 pts)

but even after the garbage that went on before the half, including the gift td from the refs on that pathetic pass interference call, even after that, if brady doesn;t throw tht pick, and we just kick the field goal, it's a 1 point game, with us outplaying them. we could've easily won. I thought brady made a big mistake by taking a risk with that pass, a risk we didn't need to take. we kept giving tghem big momentum swings with those turnovers. they never would've gotten that momentum witout them because they were getting beat.

it's just a shame. we didn't need to lose this one. Oh well. can't complain, they fought hard all year.

I'm thinking they'll come back on a mission next year, with a bunch of new draft picks, and maybe rodney coming back by mid-season. plus they'll be some changes. I just think they'll re-group and with an easier schedule, be really tough again next year. but I couldn't be prouder of how they fought this year. I wish they could've pulled it out, but we can't expect them to never falter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes