PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am not impressed by Rex Grossman

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He hasn't show me much tonight. Put him on Cleveland and you never hear his name again.

I commend ytou for a very astute observation, even though some people who think they run this web site are here to attack you for doing so, as you can see by the post from the previous poster.

And yes, Grossman is not the best QB in the league, far from it, but with what he has around him, and agressive play calling, they are winning games.

And,of course, Hester is something else.

You need to shut up. 2nd thread hijack I have read in the last 2 min.

Again, you are so off base you are becoming ridiculous. If anyone hijacked it, it was you with your arrogant answer to the thread starter.

Once again, look at the title of this thread. It pertains to Grossman, as did my response.

You are the troublemaker, here, not I. You are the hijacker, and it is plain for anyone to see.

Thats all you do is hijack threads with your personal attacks and try to blame it on others. You need a good taste of truth. Be careful though.

pahhhhahhhhhaaaahhhhaaaaa. "Mr I got ban on every other board" is telling me to be careful. yet another threat.

You are really paranoid. I tell you to be careful and you consider it a threat. You are a ridiculous joke.

Well then, dont be careful, see if i care.

I'm sorry, but did you confuse me with someone who cares about your opinion?

well, as sad as it is to say, he had a much better game than Brady this week. In fact, I think most QB's had a better week than Brady and that just makes me a little sick!

Saying "I am not impressed by Rex Grossman" is similar to "I am not turned on by Rosie O'Donnell."

I like Rex, but he has not played well the last few games. I believe he will get better over time. I hope something good happens for him after being absolutly screwed out of the Heisman as a sophmore.

Where is that ***** Eric Crouch at now, bastard:mad:

Rex Grossman = Coal in your Stocking

Devin Hester = WE NEED A RETURN MAN, GIVE HIM TO US!

Hester is amazing, but his special teammates must be given some credit, too.

True! He did the same things at Miami, so while yes it is the car he's driving too (the ST team mates), I think it's mainly the driver that brings the magic. :)

Strong defense and a dodgy QB? Did OK in Super Bowl XX.... :(

I commend ytou for a very astute observation, even though some people who think they run this web site are here to attack you for doing so, as you can see by the post from the previous poster.

And yes, Grossman is not the best QB in the league, far from it, but with what he has around him, and agressive play calling, they are winning games.

And,of course, Hester is something else.

NEM, I see your point on this one, fwiw.

I personally feel that he need's to be sat. Isn't Griese behind him? He was good on Tampa Bay last year or the year before, if I remember.

I think he will ruin their playoff hopes. If he makes this many mistakes in the regular season, how can they possibly hope to win the superbowl, let alone any playoff games?

Furthermore, I would root for any NFC team over any AFC team if the Pat's were not in it....

Yeah, it's off topic, random thought.

True! He did the same things at Miami, so while yes it is the car he's driving too (the ST team mates), I think it's mainly the driver that brings the magic. :)

I know absolutely nothing about what Hester did at Miami, but I do know that the TD punt return against Minny was all Hester. The blocking was actually quite poor.

I know absolutely nothing about what Hester did at Miami, but I do know that the TD punt return against Minny was all Hester. The blocking was actually quite poor.

I'm not even sure what position Hester played at Miami (RB? CB?), but he made his name as a return man. He was electric. That's what he was the most known for across the land down here in Southern Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes