PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Am Exhausted!!! UNREAL VICTORY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...Talking about things coming full circle this year.....Another Patriots and Colts Match Up......This time at tehre place.....Man I hope we are healthy and I hope we put together our best game all year!

4 hours of playoff football + 2 hours of 24 = 1 heart attack

There was about 10 mins that I lost faith. But I quickly recovered and began to sweat like a pig knowing that the team was some how going to get it done.

When Kaeding's field goal sailed no good I started running back and forth across my tv room slamming into the wall on each side of the room.

LOL Hope your walls are padded! :singing:

WHAT A GAME!! The chargers were every bit as good as they were hyped up to be. WOW. That game was simply amazing. LT is by far the greatest running back in the league, and he is right up there with the best of all time. He almost single handedly won SD the game. Our defense played GREAT considering how much talent the SD offense has. Our offense was less than stellar for a lot of the game, but Tom Brady and CO. rose to the occasion when most needed.

GRRRRRRREAT GAME and now it's on to INDY

All I have to say is I am very happy to see this thread. The first responses are realistic views of how this game unfolded. You guys pulled it out and made more plays than we did. It was a tight game and nothing to gloat about, whether the pats won or the chargers won. It's hard to see some fans coming over to our boards just to rub it into our face and call us ***s.

I haven't seen a better tackling team than you guys and even though we dropped way more passes than normal- half of them were because your defenders really played tough coverage and tight coverage. Kudos to your play. Chargers did shoot themselves in the foot, but partly because the patriots shoved the gun towards our foot.

Enjoy the win. You are having a great run. We'll be back next year, as will you. We'll be growing with our first year starter QB. We'll get stronger. We'll give you our best shot in the playoffs next year. For now, congrats. It was a gritty win by your team.

All I have to say is I am very happy to see this thread. The first responses are realistic views of how this game unfolded. You guys pulled it out and made more plays than we did. It was a tight game and nothing to gloat about, whether the pats won or the chargers won. It's hard to see some fans coming over to our boards just to rub it into our face and call us ***s.

I haven't seen a better tackling team than you guys and even though we dropped way more passes than normal- half of them were because your defenders really played tough coverage and tight coverage. Kudos to your play. Chargers did shoot themselves in the foot, but partly because the patriots shoved the gun towards our foot.

Enjoy the win. You are having a great run. We'll be back next year, as will you. We'll be growing with our first year starter QB. We'll get stronger. We'll give you our best shot in the playoffs next year. For now, congrats. It was a gritty win by your team.
Thanks for the classy post. I have been impressed with how many classy Chargers fan have come here - way more than the average team has - and I forgive LT's remarks because he was obviously very upset. He did say the better team won, by the way, which a lot of players of teams we have beaten during our dynastic run have not said.

Apologies for the few bad apples who claim to be Pats fans who came to your board to gloat. We all have to remember that in any population of human beings there will be classy people and not-so-classy people. That applies to Chargers fans and to Patriots fans alike. But as a group, you Chargers fans definitely rank up there with the best fans in the world. I wish your team better luck next year - I was going to root for you to go all the way had you beaten us, and next year if you survive in the playoffs beyond us I will still do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes