PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am embarrassed by many of the posts on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trot

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Where did all the idiots and a-holes who have started posting here come from? I don't remember it ever being this bad. This used to be a great site, far better than most, the place a person could come for some good info (and occasional scrape, when necessary). But now, the majority of what I see here is utter CRAP: it reads like the uninformed, kneejerk reactions of dumdums and preteens. And it's giving us all a bad name. To wit: Bench Tom Brady. BB is an idiot. Pioli doesn't know what he's doing. The Patriots are done. And on and on and on. Don't get me wrong, I think criticism is legit., but many posts by members of this new doofus crew have had zero substance. This would be ok if these posters had at least *some* style, or flair, or insight or something funny to say, but most posts are just semi-illiterate raving.

Seriously, wtf is going on? Am I the only one who wants to see this board return to what it was?

Anyone?....Anyone?

Bueller?

*cough*

No, you're not alone! Unfortunately, there's not as much parental control these days!

It irritating...especially the threads saying things like Brady has lost it.

All I can say is that some of these people aren't used to losing and don't know how to handle it.

They just don't get the season is a progression, with it's ups and downs, a teams fate does not hang on one game, especially in week three.

God bless Trot. You are not alone. And not all the newbies are bad. But most of the bad from the last, say, 8 months has been born of the newbie.

patsox23 said:
God bless Trot. You are not alone. And not all the newbies are bad. But most of the bad from the last, say, 8 months has been born of the newbie.

I really think some people are registering 4 or 5 times.

I don't think that many stupid people could decide to do the same thing at the same time.

zippo59 said:
It irritating...especially the threads saying things like Brady has lost it.

All I can say is that some of these people aren't used to losing and don't know how to handle it.

They just don't get the season is a progression, with it's ups and downs, a teams fate does not hang on one game, especially in week three.

I think this is right, but I also think that some posters here enjoy losing--because they think it means they can become like Ron Borges, or like I'm Ron Borges? for that matter. In other words, they can become bilious knuckleheads. I also seriously think it might have something to do w/ the redsox season being over; all the doom and gloomers from RedSox nation have come over here to see who can bellyache, moan, and castigate the loudest.

I do believe this is the second time I've said, "Trot, post more."

Trot said:
I think this is right, but I also think that some posters here enjoy losing--because they think it means they can become like Ron Borges, or like I'm Ron Borges? for that matter. In other words, they can become bilious knuckleheads. I also seriously think it might have something to do w/ the redsox season being over; all the doom and gloomers from RedSox nation have come over here to see who can bellyache, moan, and castigate the loudest.

It makes you wonder if maybe there's some truth when people say Bostonians aren't happy unless they have something to whine about.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I do believe this is the second time I've said, "Trot, post more."

Thanks man. I should think that .11 posts per day is enough outta me though...

It amazes me you guys can't see the forrest for the trees. Smoke is on the horizon, you just can't see it because your blinded by the past, we've got to nip this in the bud, nip it, nip it, nip it. The problem starts with everyones hero TB, if he's going to pout and not play, sit him down until he decides to get with the program!!!

Last edited:
Patsrooter said:
It amazes me you guys can't see the forrest for the trees. Smoke is on the horizon, you just can't see it because your blinded by the past, we've got to nip this in the bud, nip it, nip it, nip it. The problem starts with everyones hero TB, if he's going to pout and not play, sit him down until he decides to get with the program!!!
You're kidding, right?

Attachments

• cat****.jpg
    cat****.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 434
Patsrooter said:

Let's play how many cliches can we can fit into one troll's post. Lessee, we've got the ole forest for the trees, smoke on the horizon, blinded by the past, nip her in the bud, nip it nip it nip it, and get with the program. Wow, that's 5 in 2 (sort of) sentences.That is some sloppy trolling right there.

Be more aggressive next time, cupcake, and you may do better.

Last edited:
Trot said:
Let's play how many cliches can we can fit into one troll's post. Lessee, we've got the ole forest for the trees, smoke on the horizon, blinded by the past, nip her in the bud, nip it nip it nip it, and get with the program. Wow, that's 5 in 2 (sort of) sentences.That is some sloppy trolling right there.

Be more aggressive next time, cupcake, and you may do better.
Yeah! And enough with the "bench Brady" bit. It's gotten old already. How many different threads are you gonna use that one in?
You'll have to do better.

Last edited:
If you don't see Brady as the problem here then you're being blind, if he's hurt, sit him down until healthy. If he's got an attitude problem, sit him down until he has his head on straight. If he can't (or won't) develop a relationship with his recievers, get someone that will. Right now his play is KILLING the Pats, we got away with it the first 2 games, the rest of our schedual looks a little tougher. Sorry to mention the obvious and upset your world, I love the Patriots, see I remember them BEFORE the Brady era when most of you bandwagon jumpers were fans, or born for that matter. I'm not looking at it as "Tom Brady, my hero", if he can't do the job find someone who can. Football is a "what have you done for me lately" sport. Sorry you might have to turn in you Tom Brady jammies, but I was a fan when these guys sucked, I'm in no hurry to go thru that again because tommy had his feelings hurt.

Patsrooter said:
If you don't see Brady as the problem here then you're being blind, if he's hurt, sit him down until healthy. If he's got an attitude problem, sit him down until he has his head on straight. If he can't (or won't) develop a relationship with his recievers, get someone that will. Right now his play is KILLING the Pats, we got away with it the first 2 games, the rest of our schedual looks a little tougher. Sorry to mention the obvious and upset your world, I love the Patriots, see I remember them BEFORE the Brady era when most of you bandwagon jumpers were fans, or born for that matter. I'm not looking at it as "Tom Brady, my hero", if he can't do the job find someone who can. Football is a "what have you done for me lately" sport. Sorry you might have to turn in you Tom Brady jammies, but I was a fan when these guys sucked, I'm in no hurry to go thru that again because tommy had his feelings hurt.

I have to say, this one is resilient. He's a budding Ron Borges: *very* very dumb, but resilient.

Patsrooter said:

Ill fitting toupee.

Ok...lets play him against the Bengals. I just think if his problem is his attitude, well lets put it this way, nothing changes your attitude about an old girlfriend like seeing someone else with her, get my drift? I'd love to see Brady play up to par, but have you honestly seen any sign of that guy? Maybe he is hurt, is it fair to the rest of the team? If it is his shoulder, is it wise to play? I'm not attacking TB, I'm raising possibilities. If you'ld rather the problem wasn't addressed now early in the season and would rather wait another 6 or 7 weeks, hey, who am I to argue with football minds such as the ones found here.

Patsrooter said:
Gee whiz, if you've been a fan for so long, then why are you suggesting we bench our HOF QB after game 3?
Sure does'nt sound like someone who has been a fan since most of us were born.

Attachments

• ********.jpg
    ********.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 403
Still missing the point...I don't see a HOF QB playing for the Pats right now, haven't all year. If it's an attitude problem, what can be done to rectify it at this point? Give him more money? They need to find out how to make him happy quick, there are a lot of teams lineing up to kick our butts while we are down. Branch is gone, he's not coming back. Maybe it's a lack of talent at reciever, maybe it's the play calling, maybe it's the O line. If it is we're in trouble anyway, that would be a lot to overcome, don't you think? I hope it's something as simple as a QB that's not happy with decisions made by his bosses, guess he's the only one that ever had to deal with that.

"All year"? You mean thru 3 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back