Welcome to PatsFans.com

I am concerned about the whereabouts of...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by ctpatsfan1, Nov 8, 2006.

1. ctpatsfan1

ctpatsfan1 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Mikey and Turk. They both said they would be back to discuss the Lieberman win/loss on election night and yet neither has shown up today to discuss it.

And here I thought they were posters with a modicum of honor, especially Turk, Mikey less so. Oh well I'll just have to gloat all on my own. :)

2. Turk

Turk Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I don't know if it is just me but getting to this site has not been easy for the past week to ten days. When I tried on my office computer, a few times, the message that popped up said that the site was under construction, just on Monday. So, my absence, this time, was not self imposed and certainly not an attempt to hide.

Anyway, here I am, CTPatsFan. Gloat away at a Lieberman victory.

I did think and hope that the results would be closer, but I was wrong.

I am still glad and proud to have supported Lamont though, as my view of Lieberman has not changed but I bet his has, on a few issues, and that is what counts, when it is all said and done.

By the way, thanks for never lowering the bar, even when gloating.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  3. ctpatsfan1

ctpatsfan1 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Way to step up and be counted. Yes it has been tough getting into the site lately.

As for Joe changing his opinion/mind that isn't what he saying. He is saying he can be more independent than ever as the election has validated his bipartisan independent view of what the voters want. If anything the Dems in CT need to come to terms with the fact that their base is not strong enough to get a party hack elected. They need to move more to the center if they want a Dem to reclaim the Senate seat that Joe is currently holding.