PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I always knew I hated Shannon Sharpe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSR

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've always hated Sharpe since that whole National Guard bit. I loved the look on his face Saturday night after his beloved Broncos were embarrassed on national TV.

Now he Tweets this:How many because of SPYGATE. RT @BDohertyTSHQ1 @ShannonSharpe yes we addressed this yesterday Im still waiting on answer for how losing a SB is worse than not being good enough to make it

I really hope the Pats shut this a hole up. Someone also need to let him know that he wouldn't have two of his championships if the Broncos weren't salary cap cheats.

Last edited:
Link didn't work...what did he say?

he never says anything. got that big o'l PAH TAY TAA IN his mouff. Sharpe is a very dull TOOL !

Link didn't work...what did he say?

Safari gives me a "fishing site" warning when I click on the link.

I googled Sharpe and found him on twitter. He's blathering negative stuff about Patriots, Spygate, baiting fans and retweeting the worst responses he gets to paint all Pats fans as dirtbags, playing up the noble Broncos franchise, blah blah. AT least that's what I think he's saying. His writing is even more indecipherable than his speaking.

Last edited:
I personally love shannon sharpe, he's awesome, first you have to try to decipher what he says on tv, then you can mock the hell out of it. "billh bebebcheck"

one thing i love about this awsome patiot team is "let the foootball field doing all the talking" plus can't antbody with a straight face say understand a word this guy saying....

I like the Tweet where someone asked him if War Horse was the story of his life, and, by his response, he clearly didn't realize that they were insulting his horse face.

406808_10150604034247018_503547017_10950155_152171593_n.jpg

:D

How is he possibly Sterling's brother?

I can't believe the NFL Network condones the way this moron acts. Oh wait, yes I can. He's lucky he found Football. Otherwise he'd be just another inner city casualty the way he talks and acts. He's so envious of Brady's success and knows Gronkowski is already a better TE than him. Most HOFers appreciate up and coming player's success but some people like Shannon Sharpe and Marshall Faulk are just bitter haters.

First Shannon should figure out what is causing the allergic reaction to make his tongue swell up to the size of a dinner plate. When he finds that and eliminates it from his diet, maybe THEN I will be able to understand or give a f*ck about what he is saying.

Great player. Pathetic chump of an analyst.

Last edited:
After the Pats win the superbowl, I hope someone asks him.

Why such a long face Shannon
!

Attachments

• aaa-horse-face-hi.jpg
    aaa-horse-face-hi.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 385
First Shannon should figure out what is causing the allergic reaction to make his tongue swell up to the size of a dinner plate. When he finds that and eliminates it from his diet, maybe THEN I will be able to understand or give a f*ck about what he is saying.

Great player. Pathetic chump of an analyst.

Well said, but he will be riding the phallus of the Ravens this week!! I am hopeful that the Pats will dispose of his other former team this Sunday.:rocker:

I wish they would run subtitles on CBS when Sharpe speaks.

I can't believe the NFL Network condones the way this moron acts. Oh wait, yes I can. He's lucky he found Football. Otherwise he'd be just another inner city casualty the way he talks and acts. He's so envious of Brady's success and knows Gronkowski is already a better TE than him. Most HOFers appreciate up and coming player's success but some people like Shannon Sharpe and Marshall Faulk are just bitter haters.

The NFL network has a split personality. Sometimes they go for dry analysis and sometimes for edgy and a bit mindless. The edgy and a bit mindless part is a good forum for Sharpe. All you have to do is listen to the man to understand his strength .

To the larger picture, everyone should grow a thicker skin. There will be people who will pick our opponents. In this case, there is justification to pick the Ravens. And for those, like Shannon 'not so' Sharpe, this guy is someone who operates at the visceral level. He doesn't make his choices based on facts, he bases them on how he feels. So what? Everyone, including the Shannon Sharpes of the world, can make any "decision" they want.

Just to clarify (I think):

SHANNON Sharpe, the subject of this thread, played for the Broncos and Ravens and works for CBS.

STERLING Sharpe, his brother, played for the Packers and works for NFL Network.

If you look at Sharpe's twitter timeline, he succeeded in exactly what he was attempting to do: get a reaction from fans of the Patriots. Although I must say that I find it amusing that one minute he actually has the gall to say that he doesn't play favorites or have any favorite teams, then goes on to talk about 'my Broncos', 'my Ravens' and talk smack about the Pats.

The best answer to someone like this is the same as it is for a hack writer or sports talk radio contrarian stirring the pot:

Don't watch them.
Don't read them.
Don't listen to them.
Don't link their articles, websites, or twitter accounts.
And ... don't talk about them - even on a message board.

The only way these people can continue to do what they're doing is if they have an audience. Ignore them and their audience dwindles, and when that happens they're out of business.

Besides, if we're going to start an 'OMG, I can't believe (fill in the blank) said/wrote this about the Pats' thread every time somebody bashes the Pats, it's not only going to be a very, very long week, but there will be so many of those threads then that's the only thing you'll be able to find in this forum - and I doubt anybody wants that.

Give Shannon Sharpe a break. apparently he must be going through some bad times because he was wearing the apolstery of his grandmother's couch as a jacket on the CBS studio show on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes