PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I admit, I was embarrased for Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I admit, I was embarrased for Brett.

Brett plays for the love of the game. He doesn't need to prove anything anymore. It's sad that he is on a team that scrutinized so much by the media and fans in NY. By the end of the year, if they keep losing, he's going to hate football. At least in Green Bay he could set the record for most interceptions and still crack a smile.

I'm wondering how much of it is for the love of the game, though. I'm thinking abut all the hemming and hawing he does at the end of the past few seasons and wondering how much of that is driven by the desire for attention. I would think if it was purely for the love of the game, he wouldn't be doing all of this so publicly.

Hey I don't feel sorry for him,how many times has he said he was going to retire? Then he forces a trade and gets sent to the Jests. He could have retired again. I wish someone would pay me to retire like GB offered to do for Lord Favre.

But Wildos right when he says the Jets don't deserve him.
Agree with you......how can anyone say they feel sorry for this horse's a##.....he has obviously stayed in the game too long....Remember, he was absolutely awful for at least the past two+ seasons prior to last season. He was an INT machine during those awful years and everyone was calling for his head....and talking about how he was done....

Then last season he did pretty well in a very conservative passing game....and had Jennings who took short screens and ran them all the way for TD's.....and had Ryan Grant getting it done on the ground......Donald Driver...etc...

Then he drags his legacy with the Packers through the mud.....plays up these horribly embarrassing theatrics all this offseason.......and I do mean embarrassing......just so the gunslinger could come back and save the Jests.......:) He is an embarrassment.....and deserves EXACTLY the pie made of SH## that he hopefully gets......F' the Jests!!! F' Mangina!!! GO PATS!

I bet he's thinkin , "damn I should've stayed retired than being involved with these Rats, I mean Jets" hahahaha

I can not feel sorry for him at all....really..he wants all the attention..so??? Give it to him!! I want to see him embarrassed...maybe if he's MORE embarrassed he'kk retire and go by bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes