PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I actually feel sorry for Bronco Trolls, Steeler Trolls, Colts Trolls and Jets Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for all of these trolls. They obviously have pretty sad lives that they are still trolling at Patriots Message boards at almost 3am in the morning. Don't you have lives to live ? Don't you have wives, girlfriends, or mommies that you should be spending time with ? How embarassing it is that you have to spend the early morning hours here trolling ? I feel sorry for all of you. Bronco Trolls, you have one week left in your season, you should be home praying to your John Elway sex dolls that you don't get crushed too badly by Indy next week. Steeler Trolls, you should be boasting only when you have won something in the last 25 years, same goes for the Colts trolls, even if you win it all this year, it's the Colts 1st win in 35 years, when they were the Baltimore Colts, come here gloating when you win 3 in 5 years. Jets trolls, you guys are the saddest of all, 4 measley wins this year and you come here trolling, how sad. I feel sorry for all you lowlifes.

Me, I'm awake at 3am because I am working away from home in Philly. I would never be trolling at 3am on another teams board, win or lose. I'm usually too busy living my life, because I have one. I feel sorry for you all.

scott99 said:
I actually feel sorry for all of these trolls. They obviously have pretty sad lives that they are still trolling at Patriots Message boards at almost 3am in the morning. Don't you have lives to live ? Don't you have wives, girlfriends, or mommies that you should be spending time with ? How embarassing it is that you have to spend the early morning hours here trolling ? I feel sorry for all of you. Bronco Trolls, you have one week left in your season, you should be home praying to your John Elway sex dolls that you don't get crushed too badly by Indy next week. Steeler Trolls, you should be boasting only when you have won something in the last 25 years, same goes for the Colts trolls, even if you win it all this year, it's the Colts 1st win in 35 years, when they were the Baltimore Colts, come here gloating when you win 3 in 5 years. Jets trolls, you guys are the saddest of all, 4 measley wins this year and you come here trolling, how sad. I feel sorry for all you lowlifes.

Me, I'm awake at 3am because I am working away from home in Philly. I would never be trolling at 3am on another teams board, win or lose. I'm usually too busy living my life, because I have one. I feel sorry for you all.

Their work is done here. The Bronco trolls should be moving on to, probably, the Colts boards. As ridiculous as it sounds, these lowlifes have me practically rooting for the Colts. Not that the Colts will need any help disposing of the Broncos.

scott99 said:

My life is just fine, thanks for caring :) I have all that and I get to TROLL boards at 12AM on the left coast muhahahahahaha

good times..

I would never be trolling at 3am on another teams board, win or lose. I'm usually too busy living my life, because I have one. I feel sorry for you all.

Well it's only 1 am here in D town. Tomorrow is a Sunday.....oh yeh- more football and beer. For me it's time to go to bed. So we beat the Pats, next step AFC Championship.

You guys are way off on Denver fans. As hard as our team has worked and gotten zero respect....Well, we all expected to be where we are at now. Now we will go ahaed and soak up all the respect after we get from beeting you guys??????? :confused:

Sorry, still no props after beating you. We will fly under the radar all the way to the big dance.

Last edited:
scott99 said:

I am a Jets fan and I am not a troll but I feel that you need a bit of a reality check. The Patriots are not invincible, and the Jets were a contender in the division at the beginning of the season, before all of the offensive injuries. I am not saying New York would have won it but it would have been very close, because at one point NE was 4-5 and were vulnerable if any other team in the division waas capable of challenging. I know some Jets fans troll, but so do some Pats fans on our boards. The Patriots' season is over and the "dynasty" has ended, but they are still the team to beat in the division. I can't wait for next season, and let's respect eachother until then because at this point there's no difference between the Pats, Fins, Bills, and Jets; they're all gonna be on the golf course next week...lucky guys.....

Irish_Bronco said:
Well it's only 1 am here in D town. Tomorrow is a Sunday.....oh yeh- more football and beer. For me it's time to go to bed. So we beat the Pats, next step AFC Championship.

You guys are way off on Denver fans. As hard as our team has worked and gotten zero respect....Well, we all expected to be where we are at now. Now we will go ahaed and soak up all the respect after we get from beeting you guys??????? :confused:

Sorry, still no props after beating you. We will fly under the radar all the way to the big dance.

You edited this post, and still can't spell correctly ? Is this typical of Bronco fans and home "skoolin" in Colorado ? beeting=beating ? ahaed=ahead ? Either learn to read and spell, or go back to "skool" you backwoods moron. Good luck next week when you get crushed, are you going to come back here and relive the Bronco's version of the Super Bowl (Winning 1 playoff game and beating (beeting ?) the Pats) afterwards ?

you right??

thats right, I can't type or speak proper engilsh....

I forgot people in in CO cant Tawk.

Pawk the Caw.

Irish_Bronco said:
thats right, I can't type or speak proper engilsh....

I forgot people in in CO cant Tawk.

Pawk the Caw.

I'm not from Bawston moron. "engilsh" ??, is that some type of incestous backwoods type of talk ? See what happens when your mother is also your sister ? I'd love to have some kind of intellectual fight with you, but to make it even, let me get a labotomy first, lol.

By the way, I'm not calling all Broncos, Steelers, Colts & Jet's fans trolls. You trolls know who you are. All those who come here to discuss football without trolling, I salute you. To all Bronco's fans that have shown some class (very few and tough to tell the fans from the trolls), congrats, and good luck.

omg...

I'd love to have some kind of intellectual fight with you

omg...lol....thats might be one of the funniest things i've heard tonight.

let me have another... :eat3:

Irish_Bronco said:
omg...lol....thats might be one of the funniest things i've heard tonight.

let me have another... :eat3:

The funnier thing is that you think your inbred brain has a chance in an intellectual fight.

inbred brain

inbred brain.

Where the hell are you from. Are some shelterd little rich ***** who's parents paid for your education? Your ******* hilarios. Your season is ******* over. How ******* stupid are you guy who was all by himself during the game and didn't have **** to drink. :eek:

or was that an olive in your dry russian vodka martini that yo were sippin on. Guranteed i'll be banned from you forums before i can get too..intelexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes