PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hypocrite Dungy Slams the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have got to be kidding me.

that worthless scumbag bag of ****s.
where the f' does Saint Dungy get off when one of his employees is the most talented signal taper in the league.

that degenerate terrible father piece of ****.

Maybe he should worry more about his family and less about our Dynasty.

I hope someone steals his car and drives it off a cliff. (edit: and then jumps out, so no one is seriously hurt (and so i don't get banned))

Last edited:
IThe Board Of Directors, led by Robert Kraft, should call for his immediate removal as commissioner for the fiasco that he created.

Right. Like that would ever happen.
Fantasy is such fun!

Cheer up. Once Dungy retires, he will be given a full time position at ESPN where he can continue to spew his hatred for the Pats. Group puke now

:blahblah:

They named his successor, the QB cocach Jim Caldwell (who was like 25-60 at Wake Forest), but Dungy did leave the door open a crack for a return again in 2009.

I agree that when the Saint leaves the Colts will regress. They might play poorly in the playoffs every year but they are a great regular season team (what that means who cares, but they win 12 games every year).

They win 12 every year because of the division they're in, and that's slowly changing. I don't think the Titans or Texans have much of a shot, but the Jags are nipping at their heels.

It's not that Dungy is a great strategist/tactician, it's that he is the one who put the staff together and found a way to make these older, veteran coaches work together. Once he's gone and Caldwell is in charge, I think the dynamics will change and not for the better. Some of those coaches might even move on along with Dungy. I don't think Caldwell is NFL-caliber head coaching material.

Last edited:
Ugh. This guy should stay out of the patriots business. Holier than thou POS. I hope the rigging in the new stadium fails and a beam crushes the guy. Seriously, I would never wish harm upon anyone, but this jackass never knows when not to open his F'n mouth.

Ouch.

In his defense, sort of, he is not anti-Patriot, but an unbiased idiot. Remember the T.O. in Nicole Sheridan's naked arms promo? Holier than thou point out everyone's racism. He waited for it to be dying down, so he could try to be the center of the story too. (I don't know his motivations, but I can guess.:D)

I question the Colts SB. Howard Mudd broke down the Bears defensive signals. I think they cheated, and moreso than the Pats. The Pats filmed signals for advanced scouting. Mudd was doing in game signal breaking to benefit his team on the field.

And, please go to hell, Dungy. You should kiss Peyton's @ss every day for getting past your bad coaching and delivering you a Super Bowl ring.

Wrong. It wasn't Mr. 7 interception Peyton that won the ring for him. It was Bob Sanders.

Daddy of the Year is running his mouth once again? Tony The Phony needs to take his Bible out of the closet, brush the dust off and read it once in awhile. He'll find lots of passages about humility and do unto others as you would have done to you, et al. Tony the Phony is not very Christian in much of his behavior. Simply Shocking!! :D

Well if you can't beat em on the field, I guess you might as well try to bring them down to your level with words? :confused:

he does have a point...if you don't get found out, you won't be called a cheater

and let's face it, aside from NE fans, the rest of the nfl fans will remember NE for cheating during their dynasty

that's just a cold hard reality.

no one's taking the rings away but you are going to have to just accept being thought of as a cheating franchise.

oh and before anyone says it, i've already accepted other fans thinking that way about my chargers, we just didn't get any rings out of it yet lol

Only the friggin dumb arse idiots who don't know wtf they are talking about will think that the Patriots cheated during their dynasty.

I know your a moron SD fan, but maybe you'll understand plain english for a change.

The Patriots DID NOT CHEAT. Repeat that until you get it through that thick skull of yours.

The Patriots did NOT use the videos during games and the new Walsh tapes PROVE that. Every team TAPES the opposing coaches signals. Many of them do it from the sidelines the way the Patriots were doing it. Hell, it was proven that the JETS were doing the dame thing in the same game that they complained about the Patriots.

Found guilty huh? and who is the one passing judgement? Roger Goodell..who is in charge of a business. I am sorry if I don't put the kind of faith you do in a commissioner of a football league. You are blind if you don't see that he has brushed aside every transgression since then. By brush aside I mean, blew off or gave a light punishment to....
Just take away that picture of Belichick and put a picture of your teams logo or something.
Besides, if he is the cheater you say he is, then why idolize him in your signature?

Try to grasp a simple concept here. I have been defending the Patriots about Spygate from the beginning. I have been saying that they didn't cheat. I have been saying that they should have gotten only very minor punishment. I have been saying that Goodell has been an incompetent and should not be the Commissioner.

However, the facts are clear. The Patriots were found guilty of wrongdoing by the only person who has the power to make such a determination in the NFL. People are wondering if what the Patriots did taints their Super Bowl victories. A senator of the United States is looking into the situation.

The notion that it should be acceptable to defend Belichick by making moronic personal attacks upon Dungy because his child had problems and eventually took his own life is an embarrassment, and the people who make such attacks are scumbags.

I agree the personal lives of the coaches should be off limits and that goes also for Belichick.
Aside from that I consider Dungy to be a sanctimonious hypocrite who can't stop being judgemental about people he dislikes. He obviously does not ascribe to the part of the Bible which says "Judge not lest ye be judged". I guess he is reserving judgement about Marvin .

deleted

Last edited:
1.) I don't recall Johnson saying that it was being done while that "someone in his own coaching staff" was a member of Dungy's coaching staff. He was talking about Mudd doing it when he was a Chiefs assistant under Schottemheimer.

2.) There's been no proof of artificial crowd noise being piped in. There was proof of the Patriots taping from the sidelines.

Yes there was PROOF of the crowd noise being piped back in. It caused a feedback in the system AT THE STADIUM that FANS IN THE STADIUM heard. It wasn't just on TV like they claimed. Fans at the stadium came out and said it happened.

Also, Johnson DID say that they did the same thing during his years with the Cowboys. He said so as recently as 2 weeks ago.

Who is he to judge? he's one of the coaches who did not get penalized for taping signals from the sidelines. Who are you to comment about a speech you weren't even at?

This is one of the most idiotic things you've ever said.

Fact is that I saw the Dungy interview and he was, most certainly, being all high and mighty.

Who are YOU to sit there on your friggin high horse and judge everyone else?

Yeah.. That's what I thought you friggin hypocrite

maybe not, but we're both going to have to live with being called cheaters

welcome to that reality :D

Nope. Its called people who insist on living in ignorance.

Yes there was PROOF of the crowd noise being piped back in. It caused a feedback in the system AT THE STADIUM that FANS IN THE STADIUM heard. It wasn't just on TV like they claimed. Fans at the stadium came out and said it happened.

No, there was no proof. Deal with it and move on.

Also, Johnson DID say that they did the same thing during his years with the Cowboys. He said so as recently as 2 weeks ago.

So....?

This is one of the most idiotic things you've ever said.

Fact is that I saw the Dungy interview and he was, most certainly, being all high and mighty.

Who are YOU to sit there on your friggin high horse and judge everyone else?

Yeah.. That's what I thought you friggin hypocrite

I'm not one who says that people shouldn't judge, so the 'hypocrite' label doesn't apply. The way I used 'judge' in my earlier post was to point out the absurdity of the poster attacking Dungy for judging while doing just that himself. Also, Dungy being high and mighty is not an excuse to attack him about his son. What happened with Dungy and his son has nothing to do with spygate or his 'fitness' to talk about it.

Perhaps if you improved your reading comprehension, you could avoid making such ridiculous posts as the one I quoted above.

Last edited:
I despise Dungy, probably just because he's the head coach of a rival team, but also a bit because of his overall sanctimonious attitude. I also think he needs to be careful what he says, because though there is no proof, there are several insinuations that Polian / the Colts have used some underhanded tactics as well. Whether Dungy knows about them is another question.

Deus, I agree with you wholeheartedly on one aspect though... can we please leave Dungy's son out of this? Not every kid who committs suicide does it because of poor parenting. We have no idea what really happened there, and never will. That's his personal life. I'll bet 90% of the people attacking Dungy's family right now also get pissed when Jackie Mac brings up Belichick's marital problems.

Deus, I agree with you wholeheartedly on one aspect though... can we please leave Dungy's son out of this? Not every kid who committs suicide does it because of poor parenting. We have no idea what really happened there, and never will. That's his personal life. I'll bet 90% of the people attacking Dungy's family right now also get pissed when Jackie Mac brings up Belichick's marital problems.

That is not Deuce's percpective though. According to his logic, it is fair game as long as its true. According to him, anyone with children is free to openly judge Dungy's parenting style.

That is not Deuce's percpective though. According to his logic, it is fair game as long as its true. According to him, anyone with children is free to openly judge Dungy's parenting style.

Where did you get that idea? Dungy's parenting style has nothing to do with the NFL or cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back